QualiTest Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.7

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QualiTest Group (Fairfield, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

The gals in the HR Department are truly incredible, and bring a lot of passion to their work. Once I got to senior-level (CEO), the level of ego got very high and the level of professionalism got very low.

Interview Questions

• Surely, there were many and most were genuine and sincere from the gals in the HR Department. I had no problem with the CEO's questions, just his tone, ego and seemingly wanting to trump me somehow. It was completely de-motivating and I would have never gone to work with (he would say for) him.   1 Answer

Aug 30, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the company. We are a flat management company and opinions are important to us. We encourage you and all employees to provide that feedback ... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualiTest Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I showed up, no resume was looked over. I chatted with the interviewer and took a Personal Index quiz. Was shown a couple of rooms and introduced to the team, it was laid back and comfortable but didn't really feel like everyone connected well. Wam Bam Thank You Ma'am. hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the difference is between Testers and Developers?   Answer Question

Entry Level Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QualiTest Group (Somerville, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Over the course of a month, I interviewed 4 times for this entry level position. During multiple occasions, I was informed I would be offered the position, but then would be asked to "meet one more time." During/After each interview I was told how each individual felt I would be a great addition to the team... then I would be told that they would be in touch very soon to make me an offer. As previously mentioned, for an entry level job I interviewed 4 times and completed the required personality index (which I was told I passed, and was subsequently asked to interview another time). I would be contacted constantly and asked to interview last minute. Due to my interest in the position, I jumped at every opportunity until 4 weeks later when I received an email that I did not get the job. For an entry level job, this company appeared to not know what it was that they were looking for. I wish I had caught on sooner, as I wouldn't have spent a month asking "how high?" when asked to jump.

Interview Questions

QualiTest Group Response

Apr 14, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. While I understand your frustration with the length of the interview process, there is a reason behind it. We invest a lot in our ... More

ERP QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayreville, NJ

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at QualiTest Group (Sayreville, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

You get a call from the recruiting person after that if you pass the phone screen, you will have a phone interview w/ the CEO... Then after a 20 min call he'll call your references - he stated if they're good he'll proceed, after 2 months no follow up but I learned the CEO went on vacation and I learned from my references they called but no intention to proceed w/o any explanation

Interview Questions

• what's the difference between ERP and a regular C/S software   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QualiTest Group (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online for Junior Tester, first interview was telephone (20 mins), after a week 2nd Interview was in person (10 mins).

During the personal interview, the hiring manager said, yes we have some very bad reviews and are working on it.

During personal intreview I was informed that you would receive feedback within a week.

After a week tried to call Qualitest HR to get some feedback, but HR avoids phone calls and does not provide any feedback or any other type of communication.

Interview Questions

QualiTest Group Response

Feb 23, 2016 – Director of HR

Thank you for your honest feedback. I apologize that you were not given information in a more timely manner. We are striving to improve - and we have begun to do this by adding three new recruiters ... More

Junior Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at QualiTest Group.

Interview

Pretty simple. was asked to do a coding problem. Then asked some questions about what I know and my experience. Then a logical question. Then any questions I had in the end.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QualiTest Group (Somerset, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

HR Called me from linkdin and setup Phone screen, After that they called me for onsite office somerset NJ which has office in one house only.interview went very nice as they asked me same question which ws on phone but in details and some others.

Story start here, Before phone screen things was made clear with HR that i am on H1B visa need transfer they said yes yes. After F2F interview 2 days later they said other candidate selected. I was ok , after 2 days got email back saying if am ready for corp to corp . I said yes further details requested but they lied on that too. never got reply back on email or call.

Junior Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QualiTest Group.

Interview

i was contacted very shortly after submitting my resume. received a random phone call / phone interview asking about resume, talked about positions available, then scheduled on site interview.

Interview Questions

• i was asked some technical questions. questions my about resume, and a logical question.   Answer Question

Microbiology I Interview

Interview

Interviewed through their hiring agency. Was called by someone who didn't do the job itself, but just wanted to interview protective people. Not such a great attitude over the phone.

Interview Questions

QualiTest Group Response

Mar 25, 2015 – HR Manager

Sorry you have reviewed the wrong company!

Software QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QualiTest Group (Fairfield, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

Very quick to call, make interview appointment, and hire. Only have to go through one interview. Some people get hired through phone interview. Reasonable psychometric test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.