Find jobs for Senior Product Manager

Qualtrics Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 942 interviews

Recruiter50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiters are very proactive in reaching out to prospective candidates that match the experience of the roles Qualtrics is seeking to fill. During informational interviews, they are very transparent about the process, the roles, the experience required, and the team. In addition, they are interested in learning about the candidate and their background. If a certain role is not a good fit, they encourage other roles or opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • Please share with me an overview of a recent role in which you worked on solving some difficult problems in the same domain or subject matter of the open position.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Qualtrics

Application

I interviewed at Qualtrics

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me for a job and scheduled my interview with the hiring manager. On the day of the call, someone else called me as a replacement. That person was a frustrated soul and ask me broad senseless questions. When i asked question about product strategy, he mentioned” how does it helps you in making a decision”. Stay away from this toxic place. I heard from employees that this place sucks

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Qualtrics

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in Jan 2019

Interview

The process was smooth and easy, especially in light of how thorough it was. Started with a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an interview by someone already in the role to ensure it was a fit for me. Then a half day on site with the manager and a few other employees and tour of facility. Decision process was delayed by holidays but my recruiter and all other I met with were on the ball in keeping me updated and engaged.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are all behavior/personality based ex "tell me about a time..." rather than the standard "what's your biggest weakness"
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Seattle, WA) in May 2017

Interview

60-minute phone screen with a Senior Product Manager. The interviewer wanted lots of detail about specific decisions and issues encountered on previous projects in my work history. The interview started about 15 minutes late.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you decide to build a product in-house instead of using a third-party tool?
  • What project/product have you delivered that added the most value for the organization?
2 people found this interview helpful