Qualtrics Interview Questions in Utah | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

162 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT).

Interview

I was recommended to this job after applying to a different one. Phone screen, one round of three interviews with six recruiters, second round with two interviews of 2-3 people. It took about a week and a half after the final interview to hear back about their decision. Really fun, upbeat interviews that were helpful in helping make my decision about joining the team.

Interview Questions

• Why would recruiting be a good fit for your career trajectory?   Answer Question

Enterprise Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was extensive and relatively lengthy. Which, for me, was perfect as it afforded both Qualtrics and I the opportunity to really 'get to know one another' through multiple interviews with multiple people across the org.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

The vast majority of the interview process was frustrating. I applied for one position then got shifted mid-interview twice to a different job interview.

Qualtrics really needs to train their hiring managers on how to conduct a good interview.

Rule #1: Tell the interviewee the compensation/OTE at some point of the interview process! I went through 4 rounds and asked twice what the compensation would be, and they refused to divulge. Why waste my time and yours if the pay is going to be less than acceptable? Let's get that out of the way and move on!

The first individual I met with, Tommy, looked as if he could care less to be in that interview from the moment he entered the room. It was obvious he wasn't paying attention, and who can blame him with the mediocre list of 15 or so questions that lacked any sort of professionalism or insight into a potential candidate. The last interviewer during the process really struggled. What kind of a question is "how many yellow houses are there in Orem?" What? Really? I understand you may want to see if I can think on my toes and blow smoke to show you there's some credence to the answer I give, but this a professional career choice. What gauge does a question like that provide an employer?

Above all else, I feel the hiring team merely wanted someone who would kiss where the sun don't shine and tell them everything is all right and fall into conformity without challenging what's taking place or asking questions. Isn't that how growth happens especially in the fast developing IT industry? It's essential that individuals are open and honest with the positives and negatives of a company so they can address those and adjust. Qualtrics doesn't have that. It'd be stupid to argue that they're failing (just look at their growth), but they don't want someone to come in and look at it with fresh eyes. They think they're God's gift to mankind and want a bro who can regurgitate that ideology and run the hamster wheel.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is our biggest reservation to hiring you?   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewer seemed disinterested from the start. Repeated questions from an earlier online form I had filled out and, amazingly, repeated her own questions. Even told me to "have a good weekend" at the end of the interview. It was Tuesday.
    Pretty standard interview questions. Other people on this site said that they had gotten questions that showed their thinking process, etc. I did not. Very poorly done.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview at first. We went through the basic questions that you'd expect and it took about 30 minutes. Went in for an in-person interview the next week and met with two different team leads, really kind and they didn't seem rushed at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Qualtrics?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT).

Interview

Straight forward process. Phone interview followed by online abilities quiz and onsite interviews. The whole process took a few weeks, but my schedule slowed the process down a bit. Everyone was very nice and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Teach me something difficult.   1 Answer

Panels Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview, got to know me and my background. Felt super comfortable the entire time. Was offered to schedule an in-person interview.

Went to the office, met with 4 people back-to-back-to-back. Asked a lot of the same questions, but made me feel confident the entire time. Asked a lot questions about my intelligence, i.e. College GPA, ACT Score (I graduated college 5 years ago, so my ACT score is 13 years old by now). 'If you're in a room with 4 other people, where do you rank yourself as far as intelligence?' 'How would you determine a persons IQ without an IQ test?' Received a phone call later that day to schedule a final interview.

Final interview was over the phone and again I was very comfortable, not intimidated. Asked a few of the same questions I'd already been asked, but overall this was much more focused on questions I had about the role.

I was offered a position a few days later. The whole process was very quick and they communicated everything very well the whole time.

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very direct. Spoke with a recruiter who asked your basic screening questions about why you would be interested in the job and briefly touched on past experience. Afterwards was the second round of interviews which consisted of two back-to-back video interviews with sales managers who asked more in-depth questions about experience and personality questions. If selected for a third round, you would then be flown out to their office and meet with more higher ups. All in all, the recruiter was very prompt with responses and the entire process went by smoothly and efficiently. It was very professional.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR person set up via email. They decide in a meeting of you will speak with the potential manager and he decides if you go on to speak with the director of sales.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a change?   1 Answer

Implementation Specialist (Part Time) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualtrics (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online about a week later I received an email to set up a phone interview. I spoke with a HR representative and she asked me some questions about my experience, background, and skills.

What surprised me was that nothing was ever brought up particular to the position, the HR representative was more interested in why I wasn't pursuing an academic career and what my "passion" was.

She would ask a question and after I would give a response she would say something like "great!" or "good" and move on to the next question. I had no idea if I was doing good or bad.