Qualys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Qualys Software Engineer Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Applied through Employee Referral. Process took more than one month. I had two phone technical interviews where I was asked to code the program through collabedit. Later I was invited for an onsite interview and they took 4 interviews with different coding challenges and conceptual questions. After one week, they told me that they are not hiring anyone for this position and it is terminated.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Linked List-Insertion, traversing through it. Questions about data structures. Removing duplicate characters from a string.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qualys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Bellevue, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a recruiter. The recruiter got back to me the next day. I then did a prescreen call with the recruiter and completed two coding challenges. The last step was an in person interview that lasted about 4 hours. My code samples were in C++ since this was a C++ position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It took very very long and time taking process in qualys.
    First round was telephonic, This round was not very tough they just screening and identifying you knowledge area and the technologies.
    Second round was f2f and 2 peoples took interview and the same day they took third round.
     the final round was took from the onsite people.
    But the taking very long time to give feed back.

Interview Questions

• Basically average questions they asked.
      your current profile and what you have done in current organization   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualys.

Interview

After applying online a senior developer from Qualys contacted me and arranged an interview. On the interview he asked me about my previous experience, asked some very basic questions and then gave me a short programming exercise. The interviewer was very polite and patient.
    After a while he contacted me and informed about my failure.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions like what is TCP-port or sorting algorithms   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Asked all basics questions of computer science. They check the fundamentals.

Negotiation

It totally depends who is more desparate