Qualys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualys Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Applied through Employee Referral. Process took more than one month. I had two phone technical interviews where I was asked to code the program through collabedit. Later I was invited for an onsite interview and they took 4 interviews with different coding challenges and conceptual questions. After one week, they told me that they are not hiring anyone for this position and it is terminated.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Linked List-Insertion, traversing through it. Questions about data structures. Removing duplicate characters from a string.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qualys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Bellevue, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a recruiter. The recruiter got back to me the next day. I then did a prescreen call with the recruiter and completed two coding challenges. The last step was an in person interview that lasted about 4 hours. My code samples were in C++ since this was a C++ position.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualys.

Interview

After applying online a senior developer from Qualys contacted me and arranged an interview. On the interview he asked me about my previous experience, asked some very basic questions and then gave me a short programming exercise. The interviewer was very polite and patient.
    After a while he contacted me and informed about my failure.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions like what is TCP-port or sorting algorithms   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Asked all basics questions of computer science. They check the fundamentals.

Negotiation

It totally depends who is more desparate