Qualys Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualys Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Redwood City, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phones screens, multiple, then followed by a presentation to CEO and other execs. The interviewers tried to pick apart the presentation. Be prepared with what ever you present. They will ask!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a man in the middle attack or a SQL injection attack.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Qualys

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Qualys.

Interview

Initial phone screening, 1st interview with multiple people over couple hours. Second interview was more of a formality to negotiate details of employment offer. Straight forward, concise, good questions, good process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing crazy, good technical and sales type questions that determine intangible elements as well as face value information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Redwood City, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone screening done by Sales manager, covered technical skills and industry knowledge
    Face to face interview with 5 people: Technical Account Managers and Senior Account Managers: Technical questions, work under pressure questions, time management skill questions, activities outside of work, ability to articulate complex technical questions to non technical customers

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualys (Redwood City, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The process starts with a phone interview from the hiring manager. After the initial interview, they will have you speak with 2-3 other managers. They then have you present via WebEx on a technical topic of your choice. They ask that your topic be something that you are an expert on. If you get through the WebEx, they have you present in person at their headquarters in CA.