Quanta Computer Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

1.6

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy, it only took 5 mins for the interview. The first easier interview in my life. Maybe they don't care cause there are a lot people waiting in line.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at Quanta Computer before?   1 Answer

Technician Or Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was asked about some companies before, but I answered No. I said that I only was a private tutor before I applied for this company.Also asked about my experience and skill. Asking skill of computer, and job title which I needed to apply for. And finally, I worked about testing and collecting on the new products, and also do ordering pulling. And I did them well.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at Quanta Computer before?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA).

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interviews I've ever been in. The HR did not provide any details about the position except for the job title prior to interview. During the on site interaction, the interviewer was 20 minute late to the interview, and it was held at their cafeteria during lunch time where over 100 assembly workers were eating, chatting and playing loud music. I couldn't even hear the guy talk as he was explaining to me what the position does. To make it worse, it turns out HR really just packaged a assembly worker/technician as a Test Engineer and wanted to test the water to see if I would take the bait. After I talked with the manager, HR pulled me to the side and said the position pays at 35-40k and asked if I was ok with that. I can't believe you are paying an engineer at 40k at the center of Silicon Valley where the medium salary is 100k...... This experience was a huge minus across the board for interview organization, honesty, compensation and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• It was just the manager explaining me what the position does; no questions regarding my experiences and skill sets were asked   Answer Question

they wanted to pay an engineer at 40k, I have other concurrent offers that pays 1.5-2 times that.... Their excuse for the low salary was the experiences you get would take you far when you switch to other jobs. You seriously think you're the only company that offers this kind of career-enriching opportunity here at Silicon Valley?

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

the interview process is relatively easy compare to all the other company, as long as you have a college degree, does not matter what it is, you will have the job

Production Support/RTV Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Found an open opportunity on a job agency's website (40hrs Staffing). Submitted my resume through that website but without response for two weeks, and then I called back that agency, and they asked me to turn in my resume in person and fill out a new job application form. A couple of days later, one job agent called me and helped me set up an appointment with my current manager.

Interview Questions

• There was no question being asked merely. The only question my manager asked me was that when can you start. That was it.   Answer Question