Quanta Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy, it only took 5 mins for the interview. The first easier interview in my life. Maybe they don't care cause there are a lot people waiting in line.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at Quanta Computer before?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and went in to an interview event with about 50 other people to interview one on one. The whole event seemed unprofessional. Interviews were conducted in cafeteria of one of the buildings where workers were still eating lunch. Each interview took about 5 minutes for each person, and they asked everyone to fill out a questionnaire and contact form. Interviewer asked one question and did not seem happy to be there at all. Once all the interviews were done, everyone was escorted out and were told we would be contacted by the end of the day. Later I was called and told that they were still reviewing applications and that they will call me again in two weeks, but I was never called back.

Interview Questions

• What is essential to a successful project?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2009.

Interview

receive phone calls after 2 weeks I filed the application, the representative basically ask questions about background, things on my resume and the requirement for the position. After several days, receive another phone call inform me to attend a interview with the hiring managers of the company, I think I did OK on the interview, however, I never receive any further notices.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in February 2009.

Interview

they just ask general questions but I don't like the job functions