Quanta Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quanta Computer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

Was called for an interview at 4PM (a weird time), seems that the hiring manager even did not read carefully my Resume. The interview end in less than 5 minutes (waste my whole day)

Interview Questions

• The question is not relevant to my background at all (the hiring manager even did not my background)   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

Very unprofessional interviewer.
    The HR manager ask you to call back at any time without reading your resume before the phone interview.
    Their landline telephone's connection is really bad and noisy, however you still can find her absent minded.
    You can barely hear her and feel her impatience.
    She kept you file in PC and didn't know what position you applied. Repeatedly saying a wrong position title after you just tell her the correct one.

"You are not the one we are seeking, goodbye."
    End of the interview, less than 5 minutes.
    And most of the time you were waiting for her to find out your missing file.
    They can did some screen before phone interview but they didn't.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taoyuan City (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan City (Taiwan)) in July 2009.

Interview

Applied the job position online, and then wait for manager's interview. During the interview, managers and supervisors asked me technical questions and questions about my Bachelors paper. I think that the interview is not easy.

BIOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan (Taiwan)) in June 2017.

Interview

1. HR introduce the company
    2. A manager report what they did recently
    English test for those who did have English permission
    3. professional exam in C and C++ in the paper
    4. interview with the boss
    5. HR interview

RF PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2017.

Interview

You spent more time waiting for them to come then actual interview time. The interview itself went well and expect to meet 2 people from the department you interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be able to handle the pressure and work till really late?   Answer Question

Technician Or Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was asked about some companies before, but I answered No. I said that I only was a private tutor before I applied for this company.Also asked about my experience and skill. Asking skill of computer, and job title which I needed to apply for. And finally, I worked about testing and collecting on the new products, and also do ordering pulling. And I did them well.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at Quanta Computer before?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuei-shan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Kuei-shan (Taiwan)) in March 2009.

Interview

Normal hiring process through website application. HR will call and ask for interview setup date. Once schedule is confirmed, interview is not hard. Just an English competency computer test (TOEIC), then face-to-face interview. No strange or super difficult questions.

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation, Quanta has a rigid scale of salary structure, you only get informed about the position that they are able to offer you, once you agreed, the salary structure is pretty straight forward.

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan (Taiwan)) in November 2012.

Interview

Apply on the official website.
    1. English test - TOEIC
    2. 1st round interview by a employee
    3. 2nd round interview by a manager & a employee

The English test for sales-related jobs is 100 questions and for others (eg. engineers) is 50 questions. You must do the test fast or big chance fail to complete whole questions. English is very important so be prepared. 1st round interview was mostly about your working experience and job description, like the average interviews. 2nd interview was less stressful because it was more about how do you see this job.

Interview Questions

Another company provides better package.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2009.

Interview

receive phone calls after 2 weeks I filed the application, the representative basically ask questions about background, things on my resume and the requirement for the position. After several days, receive another phone call inform me to attend a interview with the hiring managers of the company, I think I did OK on the interview, however, I never receive any further notices.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2009.

Interview

general talk about experience, background, and reasons of leave of previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• what is your most painful experience of product management.?   Answer Question

Negotiation

tell the truth, and what I could bring to the company within this position.