Quanta Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.3

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Third party staff agency gets you & a bunch of other people interviewed at once. No experience required and there are translators if needed. No need for business attire either.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

Very unprofessional interviewer.
    The HR manager ask you to call back at any time without reading your resume before the phone interview.
    Their landline telephone's connection is really bad and noisy, however you still can find her absent minded.
    You can barely hear her and feel her impatience.
    She kept you file in PC and didn't know what position you applied. Repeatedly saying a wrong position title after you just tell her the correct one.

"You are not the one we are seeking, goodbye."
    End of the interview, less than 5 minutes.
    And most of the time you were waiting for her to find out your missing file.
    They can did some screen before phone interview but they didn't.

BIOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan (Taiwan)) in June 2017.

Interview

1. HR introduce the company
    2. A manager report what they did recently
    English test for those who did have English permission
    3. professional exam in C and C++ in the paper
    4. interview with the boss
    5. HR interview

RF PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in May 2017.

Interview

You spent more time waiting for them to come then actual interview time. The interview itself went well and expect to meet 2 people from the department you interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be able to handle the pressure and work till really late?   Answer Question

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy, it only took 5 mins for the interview. The first easier interview in my life. Maybe they don't care cause there are a lot people waiting in line.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at Quanta Computer before?   1 Answer

Technician Or Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was asked about some companies before, but I answered No. I said that I only was a private tutor before I applied for this company.Also asked about my experience and skill. Asking skill of computer, and job title which I needed to apply for. And finally, I worked about testing and collecting on the new products, and also do ordering pulling. And I did them well.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at Quanta Computer before?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

the interview process is relatively easy compare to all the other company, as long as you have a college degree, does not matter what it is, you will have the job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer.

Interview

Was called for an interview at 4PM (a weird time), seems that the hiring manager even did not read carefully my Resume. The interview end in less than 5 minutes (waste my whole day)

Interview Questions

• The question is not relevant to my background at all (the hiring manager even did not my background)   Answer Question

Mechanical Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2015.

Interview

1. Personal characteristic test
    2. English capability test
    3. Leader ship characteristic test
    4. Senior directorExplain the experience what I have Presentation by PPT.
    Use English to introduce ME design concept
    Introduce Job detail and responsibility
    5. Executive VP 
    Company and Job introduction
    Product and business introduction
    Job requirement capability
    Salary inquire

Interview Questions

• 1. How do I implementation the design enhancement?   1 Answer
    • 2. Regard leader ship, How do I control the project progress?   1 Answer
    • 3. How much salary do I consider join this company?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and went in to an interview event with about 50 other people to interview one on one. The whole event seemed unprofessional. Interviews were conducted in cafeteria of one of the buildings where workers were still eating lunch. Each interview took about 5 minutes for each person, and they asked everyone to fill out a questionnaire and contact form. Interviewer asked one question and did not seem happy to be there at all. Once all the interviews were done, everyone was escorted out and were told we would be contacted by the end of the day. Later I was called and told that they were still reviewing applications and that they will call me again in two weeks, but I was never called back.

Interview Questions

• What is essential to a successful project?   1 Answer