Quanta Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quanta Computer Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in April 2012.

Interview

I had the interview from my ex-boss who works in the company. First, I take a english and personality exam and then have a talk with my ex-boss. Wait two day, the HR call me and tell me I got the offer without salary detail. After two week, HR tell me my position, salary and on-board day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are the man that they want. You can decline the offer at the first time and they will increase your salary about 2k to 4k.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in November 2010.

Interview

english skill test(with test computer), interview with hiring people and then manager

Interview Questions

• describe your career plan and describe your target in this job   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taoyuan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan (Taiwan)) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth. it was like chatting and no stress at all. I remembered we discussed my research of my master degree and how it could be apply to the job.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in December 2009.

Interview

English/Personality Test -> Skills Test -> First Interview -> Second Interview/Presentation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2009.

Interview

general talk about experience, background, and reasons of leave of previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• what is your most painful experience of product management.?   Answer Question

Negotiation

tell the truth, and what I could bring to the company within this position.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in September 2009.

Interview

receive phone calls after 2 weeks I filed the application, the representative basically ask questions about background, things on my resume and the requirement for the position. After several days, receive another phone call inform me to attend a interview with the hiring managers of the company, I think I did OK on the interview, however, I never receive any further notices.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taoyuan City (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Taoyuan City (Taiwan)) in July 2009.

Interview

Applied the job position online, and then wait for manager's interview. During the interview, managers and supervisors asked me technical questions and questions about my Bachelors paper. I think that the interview is not easy.

Electric Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2009.

Interview

Hiring manager asked some questions and some test to check your design ablity if meet their requirement

Interview Questions

• How to debug a system if you find it is black screen   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuei-shan (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Computer (Kuei-shan (Taiwan)) in March 2009.

Interview

Normal hiring process through website application. HR will call and ask for interview setup date. Once schedule is confirmed, interview is not hard. Just an English competency computer test (TOEIC), then face-to-face interview. No strange or super difficult questions.

Negotiation

There was not much negotiation, Quanta has a rigid scale of salary structure, you only get informed about the position that they are able to offer you, once you agreed, the salary structure is pretty straight forward.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quanta Computer in February 2009.

Interview

they just ask general questions but I don't like the job functions