Quanta Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quanta Services Interview Questions

2.5

Network and Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. 1 phone interview with HR. Seems recruiter and company were not on same page for all responsibilities. Recruiter indicated it was technical with supervisory responsibilities, however company HR indicated it was only technical. Otherwise interview was an introduction into what the company does, what the job responsibilities are and reviewing basic benefits and logistics.

Recruiter emailed me that job was put on hold because they think they needed more technical responsibilities. Since HR informed me of this during the interview and know that was the recruiters way was saying the company "QS" was not moving forward with me as a candidate.

Manager In Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. I was given very good directions to the building and to parking; and I was given the structure of the interview process with an estimate of how long it would take - the group was very respectful of my time. I interviewed in a panel setting originally, and returned for 2 one-on-one follow ups.

Interview Questions

• About my experience; what was the worst problem or problems I encountered and how did I handle it;   2 Answers

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I first meet with the HR Manager and they asked the general interview questions. Why did I want to work at quanta, what makes you a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• I think how would you handled confrontation in the work place. EX: vendor, customer, ...   1 Answer

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Hi, So i went to Quanta Services at the Galleria location for interview couple weeks ago through agency and the guy took my interview showed interest and said that he would want me to go for second interview but it's been two weeks and my agency haven't heard anything for second interview they did say that he really like me and want me to come for second interview but nothing yet.
    Is this tyipical at Quanta? I really like the company and I live very close but i'm not sure if i will get the job at this point....any comments?

Interview Questions

• should i look for another job or wait for them ( 2nd interview call) ?   Answer Question