Quanta Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quanta Services Interview Questions

2.6

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone screening with the recruiter, went well. He set me up for an interview the next week. I met with six people in the HR team who, for the most part, were genuinely interested in getting to know me rather than questioning me over and over, which was a pleasant surprise. I trust they were gauging a culture-fit. I went in nervous and left feeling very confident. There were intervals of 45 minutes for 1 or 2 people at a time to interview me. I was supposed to meet with the VP of HR, but she got an unexpected executive visit and was unable to meet with me. I was told I would be contacted to set up another interview to meet with her - but that was not the case. They ended up having an internal candidate apply for the position and gave the job to that person - congratulations to that one! The interviewers truly represented the company in a great light, and I still think it would be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you don't know the answer to a question or don't have the full instructions for a task?   1 Answer

Network and Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. 1 phone interview with HR. Seems recruiter and company were not on same page for all responsibilities. Recruiter indicated it was technical with supervisory responsibilities, however company HR indicated it was only technical. Otherwise interview was an introduction into what the company does, what the job responsibilities are and reviewing basic benefits and logistics.

Recruiter emailed me that job was put on hold because they think they needed more technical responsibilities. Since HR informed me of this during the interview and know that was the recruiters way was saying the company "QS" was not moving forward with me as a candidate.

Manager In Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. I was given very good directions to the building and to parking; and I was given the structure of the interview process with an estimate of how long it would take - the group was very respectful of my time. I interviewed in a panel setting originally, and returned for 2 one-on-one follow ups.

Interview Questions

• About my experience; what was the worst problem or problems I encountered and how did I handle it;   2 Answers

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I first meet with the HR Manager and they asked the general interview questions. Why did I want to work at quanta, what makes you a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• I think how would you handled confrontation in the work place. EX: vendor, customer, ...   1 Answer

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quanta Services (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Hi, So i went to Quanta Services at the Galleria location for interview couple weeks ago through agency and the guy took my interview showed interest and said that he would want me to go for second interview but it's been two weeks and my agency haven't heard anything for second interview they did say that he really like me and want me to come for second interview but nothing yet.
    Is this tyipical at Quanta? I really like the company and I live very close but i'm not sure if i will get the job at this point....any comments?

Interview Questions

• should i look for another job or wait for them ( 2nd interview call) ?   Answer Question