Quantcast Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Quantcast

1 Interview Review

1.0

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quantcast (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

The internal recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn, wanting to fill a TAM position. Very little information about the actual day to day activities of the role was provided. During the initial phone screen, a lot of buzz-words were used, but it was obvious the recruiter either did not know what he was talking about or simply did not care. Next steps were put in place at the end of the screening including a Google Hangout with someone in the US, which never happened.

When chasing the recruiter after a few weeks of no communication, I received a response asking for my CV, which I had provided straight after the phone screening.

I was also interviewing with a different company at the time, who was more responsive and offered me a more advanced role, and hence did not pursue this slow and cumbersome interview process further.

Interview Questions

• What customer facing roles have you had? Do you have any programming skills or been exposed to JavaScript?   Answer Question