Quantum Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quantum Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quantum Corporation (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online through Linked in, was contacted by email the next day to schedule an interview. The interviewer may have been an outsource company (non-Quantum email address) but seemed familiar with the position and others. The interviewer seemed to feel that I was not the right choice for one position but said they'd share my resume with other managers for other positions and get back to me. Even after my follow-up email, I still have heard nothing further. Not sure if she's busy, but not confident that she was telling the truth.

Interview Questions

• To describe some of my technical support duties.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantum Corporation.

Interview

I was contacted by a SENIOR recruiter so see if I was interested in an opening. I made multiple attempts to reach back out to the recruiter to no avail. It would have been nice to at least get an email indicating that the position was no longer open rather than just ignoring my efforts of reaching out. Completely unprofessional on the recruiters end. If this is any indication if how this company treats their employees, I would suggest running.

Interview Questions

Quantum Corporation Response

Jul 25, 2016 – Talent Advisor

It is extremely disappointing to hear what a poor experience you had. It is our goal to respond to all applicants in a timely manner and with the utmost respect. Candidate experience is extremely ... More

Channel Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quantum Corporation.

Interview

The interview process was very nice. The people I spoke with there were down to earth and took a lot of time to get to know me.