Quasar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Quasar

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quasar

Business Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quasar (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was itself quite lopsided. First day of the interview the HR could not decide which company was I to be interviewed for. After bouncing from one guy to the other I was told to meet one of the senior most in the organisation only to be told that he would not be able to spend much time. A few preliminary questions later was told to see him in 2 days with a presentation. 2 days later after fixing the interview when I reached their office the gentleman had decided to fly outside the country. It took more than 15 days for them to finally interview me at length.

Interview Questions

• To build a media plan without any background of the brand to be launched   Answer Question

Negotiation

Like a fish market. Quote 25% more than what you seem is right they will cut 25 percent definitely!

Social Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quasar (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR after she reviewed my profile on a job portal. I was contacted for an interview with the Manager. The manager asked a few simple questions to inquire about my prior experience and my interests. Then I was asked to write an essay on a given subject, fashion and beauty, probably to judge my writing skills. Waited for a week, kept following up with HR on the status of my interview and was informed that I was being offered the job.