Quatrro Mortgage Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

One day process. There are 3 levels: HR Screening, Written & Ops- Manager Round. The questions are generally related behavioral skills. The CTC offered is less. The work load is bit more and have to strech, however there is overtime initiative.

Interview Questions

• What do know about Mortgage?   1 Answer

Associate Mortgage Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

I went to the office through a referral.
    Then I appear for a written test consists of questions from quantitative aptitude, verbal logic and reading comprehension.

Then there was a essay writing also.

Lastly there was a hr and manager round too.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary   Answer Question
    • Describe about your educational qualifications and practical experience that you gain up to this stage.   Answer Question
    • If job is provided to you then for how long you are going to stay here.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

HR interview asking about expected salary and what is mortgage. Technical interview about the mortgage. about the company and tell me about yourself. describing the essay in your own words

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

interview process is not difficult at all.
    they judge you on your confidence , communication skills and your interpersonal behaviour
    so to ensure that you will fit in BPO Industry.

Interview Questions

• Why BPO? Why Quatrro? What do you mean by mortgage?
      all simple questions... nothing difficult or technical   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiations are difficult for freshers, but experienced can easily negotiate.

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Firstly there was an HR round then there was an OPS round and after that one has to appear for the online aptitude test.

Negotiation

They offered me good packge and i accepted that..

Backend Process Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions in May 2012.

Interview

I Applied For Backend Process But My Sector Comes In Non-Hiring Zone & Mostly Companies From NCR Are Not Providing Cabs In My Sector. So That is The Only Problem.