Quest Diagnostics Billing Representative In Audubon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Billing Representative In Audubon Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.6

346 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume with a referral. I was called in for an in-person interview, where I spoke with an HR representative (though there are no longer in-house HR departments at Quest locations anymore) and my would-be manager. It was a very easy-going conversation, and the manager gave me a tour of the lab and where I would work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Alexandria, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

They sent me a set of online questions about my educational background and work experience. I was asked in which quest diagnostics locatiins I would be insterested to work. They also asked me whether I have ASCP certification or not.

Interview Questions

• What types of tests have you performed in a clinical lab. or academic settings?   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I applied, after a few days , I got an email to schedule a telephone (automated) interview. One week after the interview, I was called by a recruiter to schedule an interview with the Lab Manager .
    When I arrived at the office front desk , the receptionist was very pleasant . I knew I WAS NOT GETTING THE JOB as soon as the manger walked up to me . I said hi, offered a hand shake to introduce myself . She was cold, not smiling and walked In front of me and told me to follow her . No eye contact of any kind . She was so cold , She seems like the person who highly detest her job . Upon arrival at her office , she told me to pull a chair and the first thing she told me was , " you can always apply to other positions at this company if this doesn't work out". I felt so uncomfortable, she was intimidating. The interview lasted for 10 minutes . During the whole interview, she gave no eye contact and never smiled at me .
    This was the worst interview I had in my life .
    As predicted earlier , I never heard from the company again.

Interview Questions

• She was basically looking at my resume and asking me about what's on my resume   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with Quest which included a tour of the lab facilities. I was impressed with their professionalism and hospitality throughout the interview. No surprises - all occurred as expected.

In-Office Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in November 2017.

Interview

I had such a positive experience in the my interview at the Columbus Ohio office just be yourself be honest and truthful. They will ask you questions that pertain to the job just relax take your time and answer the questions. All your Questions are what any supervisor's would ask anyone.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you all types of questions that pertain to your job just take your time and answer to the best of your ability and truthful   Answer Question

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in October 2017.

Interview

Brief four-question pre-recorded phone interview following an online interview. Each question had a three minute maximum answer period. Questions were repeated as well as shown on the internet page that had provided the phone number.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally in 2-5 years?   Answer Question
    • Why are you seeking a new position at this time?   Answer Question
    • Work can often be filled with distractions and interruptions. How do you keep yourself focused on the task at hand?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience in a production environment where productivity and quality are measured?   Answer Question

Specimen Processing Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Back in the day you had to take a typing test at Corporate before the actual interview.
    Came in around 10PM to the lab and interviewed with a Supervisor and Specimen Processing Manager. They take you on a tour of the lab and show you the different departments and different jobs people are doing.

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Marlborough, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I completed the phone interview, and then the typing test for a 3rd shift position. The in person interview was October 26 2017, with a new supervisor, not the one who normally conducts the interviews. It was 10 pm. I was not asked about what my skills were for this position. The in person interview took one hour.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in October 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy process. First answered some basic questions online. I want to say about a week or maybe less after that I had a phone interview. Then three weeks later I got a call to set up an in person interview with the hiring manager, which might of been sooner but I wasn't available for a few weeks due to military commitments. He asked me pretty simple questions that he read directly off a piece of paper, and took brief notes on what I said. Wasn't stressful or anything. A week later I got another call for a second interview with two supervisors. It was pretty similar experience. They asked questions off a piece of paper as well about my work experience, overall the second interview felt more about myself. Again a week later I got a call telling me I was accepted for the position. Started training 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The asked how I handle work stresses, such as things not going according to plan or setting you back on time?   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in October 2017.

Interview

Automated interview via phone and then a typing test followed days after. Last part of the interview was to visit the onsite manager. Received a brief review of the company and their background. I was asked to go over my resume details, then whisked around the building for a tour to meet all the staff and what they do. Then the final step was to complete an English test.