Quest Diagnostics Customer Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

You might have one or two people in the room interviewing you. But I only had one person interviewing me. It is a series of questions that you could be asked during the interview. There is a book ok questions that the interviewer can choose from the topic that he/or is on.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer?
    What are you strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Parma, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in for interview with company and everything seemed to have went well. I was nervous but they made me feel comfortable. After settling in, I found that they were very welcoming and it went smoothly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

You have to get passed an automated phone interview where a recording asks you questions and you answer and record your answers. Once completed, if interested they will email you stating they will be contacting you to complete the interview process. You are then called in for onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time you had to help someone who was upset about services they recieved?   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time where you worked with a team and the outcome?   Answer Question