Quest Diagnostics Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was cool, simple, easy, and down to the point. they asked you some questions about yourself and work history and they provided you with what they do and they see if you're the best fit.

Interview Questions

• How can you help Quest diagnostics grow with you as an addition to the team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

They interviewed me in a room. It wasn't a really long interview. They asked many questions about previous work experience. They also asked how would I handle a situation. They also told me what the job entailed.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview with a gentleman, and it was abruptly cancelled via email, with no explanation. I tried to contact him a few times to possibly reschedule, and I never got a response. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process for me was excellent. However, the Human Resource people I dealt with have since left for the same cons I listed.

Interview Questions

• "you have a child, what will you do regarding work if your child is sick?" I thought that was a ridiculous and very shovenist question to ask a mother! Obviously you strive to be responsible regarding work attendance, but certainly ur job attendance is NOT more important than your child.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked if my listed salary request was negotiable, at the time it was not because I was sent their thru an agency.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three managers at simultaneously. They took turns asking general questions handed down from HR. Even if you lack experience in a particular field, have real life examples of how you have overcome a challenge, handled a customer, solved a problem, worked in a team, etc.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you worked in a team, and what was your role in that team.   1 Answer
    • Discuss a time when dealing with an unsatisfied customer, and explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question