Quest Diagnostics Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Irving, TX).

Interview

Panel interview, and up to 4 levels, which is slow and non-communicative

Interview Questions

• All behavioral based questions, which some require clarification or to be repeated   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight and to the point with hiring manager

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Director Interview

Interview

Hiring manager set up phone interview. Interview included hiring manager and hiring manager's peer. There was temporary freeze on the position but the hiring manager get me informed of the delay, which extended the process an additional week.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Participated in 2 phone interviews, one with an executive recruiter and the other with the Senior Director of recruiting. The first interview was very thorough and engaging. The second interview was less so. This interview was less about me as a candidate and more about answering situational type questions I would expect if I was interviewing at a lower level role. No time was allotted for questions. Overall not a good candidate experience. After the first call, I was excited about the company. After the second call, I really didn’t want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time (fill in blanks related to the job you are interviewing for)   Answer Question