Quest Diagnostics Forensic Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Forensic Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tucker, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 interview with manager. Asked about my familiarity with procedures. Not many in depth questions. Asked about background and education. There was a phone screening with HR and then 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in March 2018.

Interview

Quick tour of the lab followed by a formal interview. The questions were primarily about me, and then there was one scientific question. The whole process took around 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled conflict with coworkers in the past? Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Norristown, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

First I was shown around the lab where I would be working. Then while in the lab I was awkwardly asked a series of interview questions by two quest lab employees. They wrote all of my answers down. Asked things like "what motivates you", "how do you motivate others", etc. Then I was taken into an office with two men who were both very boring, uninterested and cold. The office I was in was 100 degrees. I was wearing a full suit and everyone else had shorts and short sleeved shirts. After the interview I asked them when I could expect to hear from them regardless of their decision. They told me at some point in the summer. I was NEVER contacted. Bad experience, not professional.

Forensic Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job online.
    The posting was taken down a week after interviewing. Two weeks after applying I was prompted via email to schedule a phone interview. Only had 3 options, all in the same day.
    Spoke for about 20 minutes with a the interviewer. Asked me several questions, about past experiences, can i handle the requirements of the job, how much i wanted to make, etc. The interview went pretty well (I felt it did anyway). I was told I would hear back within a week.
    The next morning I received an email stating I won't be considered for the position (Which I thought was a very fast response ). Either I had a major red flag during my interview, or they already filled the position (they use aerotek in my area as a recruiter).

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a situation where you had to deal with a hostile environment?   Answer Question
    • tell me one of your long term goals   Answer Question
    • where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • have you been in a situation where you dealt with a dishonest coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

The pre-screen is a phone interview with a lot of behavior question and some questions relate to past working experience. The phone interview was about 30 mins. The second 1:1 interview was a tour of the lab with couple behavior questions by lab manager. The lab manager was nice, explain the job duty clearly. It took about 30 mins for the onsite interview as well. all the hiring process was done online, very efficient.

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Norristown, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I filled out the job application online, and was able to schedule a phone interview the next day. The phone interview lasted a half hour. After the phone interview, I was advised that I'd need to wait up to 2 weeks to hear back from HR. I heard back within 3 business days, scheduled my in-person interview where I toured to labs and received an overview of the position. The lab lead and manager were friendly but professional and the Ooverall interview flowed like a conversation!

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to deal with conflict at work. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Quick tour around the campus. Basic interview questions about experience. Followed by questions not pertaining to the position. Explained that the shift is a shift no one wants. 2 people interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• Explain a full lab procedure from beginning to end. What in a solution makes crystallization occur?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Norristown, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick process applied online and was notified the next day to schedule phone screening interview.
    Screening interview was simple: basic skill questions and behavioral questions. Lasted 30 minutes. Was told I'd be contacted in a week with a yay or nay. Still waiting.

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

After applying and exchanging emails with the hiring manager, I was contacted within a few days by a recruiter who set up an in-person interview with the manager. Before the interview, I was taken on a short tour of the facility and was given some background on the work which was done in the facility. After the tour, we went into a conference room. The manager asked me a series of questions from a predetermined list while he wrote synopses of my responses down. The questions only took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a conflict with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in February 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed Walk through the lab, and asked questions about the past experience and skills. Nice people, they will not stress you. Very quick, and the hiring time period was very fast. All the HR work was done online.