Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.7

Cerified Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Panel Interview, with three people there. Very tense and not relax at all. They were friendly at the end of the interview. Overall it was a good experience. Lot of question was asked. I was in there for about 30 minutes for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your strengh and weaknesses? Why are you applying to this job? Given the toughest time of your life how did you figure way how to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Several interview rounds with all particular players. Very serious people who are looking for candidates with detailed information and experiences. You need to provide examples and be able to relate results effectively. Be prepared and research there website and LinkedIn profiles, they like that. Very serious and important service they provide - be knowledgeable and understand the relevance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you resolved a difficult situation and explain the results.   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone, the interview was rushed. I could tell the person interviewing me wasn't even listening to my reply's to his questions. Then a week later I received an email telling me what a great interview I had done, and that I would be a great asset to the company, and have a great day. Sincerely, Human Resources, and that was it, I never heard from them ever again, not a no you didn't get the job, or please come in for a formal interview. Just a "I would be a great asset to the company" reply. Whatever, what a joke a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• You will be doing a lot of driving in inclement weather.   Answer Question

Medical Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

My interviewer was terrible. Clearly did not know what position he was interviewing me for or really what the lab did at all. He went very, very slow for the first 25 minutes then exclaimed (seemingly surprised) that he had another interview in 5 minutes and tried to rush through the remaining time. I looked him up after and it seems that Quest is outsourcing their initial employee interviews to another company (Cielo Talent). Really just a terrible experience overall.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Teterboro, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

This was during a preliminary phone interview 2 days after I submitted my online application. I received an email with a set of questions regarding my qualifications and then given a phone number and PIN number to call in. There were four questions given to me by an automated messaging system. I was given 3 minutes to answer each but the full time did not need to be used.

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Newark, NJ).

Interview

First contact was a phone interview with HR. A few weeks later was followed by an interview with hiring manager, and with another person in the department. I was then flown to corporate HQ in New Jersey. When I arrived, I waited for a while, then was taken up to a panel interview with the hiring manager and several other potential co-workers. The panel interview lasted for about 90 minutes. The interview questions were focused on drawing out my experiences relevant to the position.

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tucker, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Received phone interview and then offered face to face interview. Interview was at 10:30pm. Very informal. Toured the facility then asked basic questions. Interviewer was very nice. Did not get a call back.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through their website. Was contacted first by an outsourced company that did preliminary interview. This was pretty simple and straightforward. Asked availability and they explained job description. Then was asked to come in for an in person interview. Meet with the manger of the department and she asked me some more detailed questions about my work history. She also gave a tour of the lab and told me some basic procedures that they run. Was not offered job due to conflict in training schedule

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I applied via online and then after 3 weeks i got an email for phone interview. 2 weeks after that, I got a call from the HR that i have interview. I went to the interview and up untill now i still got no call or email from them. How can i get experience if they will not hire newbies like me?

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few days later asking me to answer some basic questions about some courses I'd taken in school and what my last three jobs were/why I was leaving my current job - this was in writing. I was then given a phone number to call to do a recorded interview - as in, they had four questions recorded already, I was given three minutes to answer each question, and my answers were recorded.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I was interested in the job and about my experience in a production-oriented environment   Answer Question