Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.5

Cerified Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Panel Interview, with three people there. Very tense and not relax at all. They were friendly at the end of the interview. Overall it was a good experience. Lot of question was asked. I was in there for about 30 minutes for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your strengh and weaknesses? Why are you applying to this job? Given the toughest time of your life how did you figure way how to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (West Hills, CA).

Interview

I applied online. After a few days I was contacted for a phone interview. They then asked that I meet with them at their offices for interviews on two separate occasions

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

i interviewed last week with quest at the job fair, i applied online and the process took 4 months. interview was not very hard but you just gotta know how to answer their tricky questions? they try to know you b asking those situational questions.the lady i interviewed was very polite and kind.

Interview Questions

• when was the last time when your manager asked you to be a better person?   Answer Question
    • tell me about the time when you worked long hour shift and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • when was the last time you worked more than your job duties and what were the results?   Answer Question
    • how do you manage yourself at work if you have personal problems going on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be yourself, sell yourself and make them hire you

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Several interview rounds with all particular players. Very serious people who are looking for candidates with detailed information and experiences. You need to provide examples and be able to relate results effectively. Be prepared and research there website and LinkedIn profiles, they like that. Very serious and important service they provide - be knowledgeable and understand the relevance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you resolved a difficult situation and explain the results.   1 Answer

Route Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Amherst, NY).

Interview

Manager described position.
    I was referred by another employee. I had to wait until position was listed online and apply that day with a resume. Positions do not stay online. You must apply as soon as it is posted. The whole process is very quick as Quest has no extra personnel.
    I questioned working 6 days a week and was told that I could bid on 5 day positions anytime. After 2 years there, I knew there were 8 people with more seniority waiting for 5 day positions, and there had not been one 5 day position listed in 2 years. When positions became available, they were modified to require 6 days.

Interview Questions

• Availability.
      Reliability.
      Driving experience. Clean license.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They have a pay rate offered to all new, non experienced drivers.

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Stone Mountain, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I walked in the Manager was busy with someone. Cuts came in to have drug test done. I was able to answer basic questions for hem. Manager came in caught the last end of my conversation said no need for interviews she liked the way I showed initiative and set up next interview with the rest of the team so I'm off to part 2 of interview

Interview Questions

• If someone had a high blood pressure when taken with digital bp cuff what should I do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Haven't had a negotiation phase as yet

Lab Support Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

To obtain an entry level position at quest about 99% of employees are first temporary employees through the agency Medix and after three months they are hired as full time quest employees. There is a phone interview process with Medix and you must be tested for tb and hepatitis also a drug test and background check are done. After the three months you must submit to another drug and background check and then after this is complete you receive full quest benefits.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

They told me that the position was filled, offered me an accessioner postition. I did not know what an accessioner was, even after they tried to explain it to me.

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone, the interview was rushed. I could tell the person interviewing me wasn't even listening to my reply's to his questions. Then a week later I received an email telling me what a great interview I had done, and that I would be a great asset to the company, and have a great day. Sincerely, Human Resources, and that was it, I never heard from them ever again, not a no you didn't get the job, or please come in for a formal interview. Just a "I would be a great asset to the company" reply. Whatever, what a joke a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• You will be doing a lot of driving in inclement weather.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

A virtual interview with about 5 questions. Asked about common phlebotomy order of draw. Asked about how to handle yourself in stressful situations. The process was standard interview questions that anyone should be able to answer.

Interview Questions

• A virtual interview with about 5 questions. Asked about common phlebotomy order of draw. Asked about how to handle yourself in stressful situations.   1 Answer