Quest Diagnostics Data Entry Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Data Entry Operator Interview Questions

2.0

Data Entry Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position online and was called by HR for a phone interview a week later. The woman on the phone was extremely friendly and asked me to come in for a follow up interview, which took place a few days later. I met with the HR manager and another member of HR. I was really nervous but they made me feel super comfortable with their informal interview process. Since they had already asked most of the interview questions over the phone, they mostly just talked to me about my skills and the daily job routine. I had to take a typing test as well. They called me back 2 days later and offered me a position.

Interview Questions

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teterboro, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Teterboro, NJ) in April 2009.

Interview

I responded to an ad on craigs list about the data entry position. The contact was not with Quest directly, but through a temp agency. After a brief phone interview with the staffing agency, the woman set up a time for me to meet someone a department head at Quest. The department head almost immediately sat me down and had me take a typing test, judged by keystrokes and accuracy, and i passed. After that, she sat me down in her office and we discussed the position and payrate. A few days later I received a call from the temp agency and was offered the position. At this point i had to take a drug test and after waiting a few days for the results, was officially hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set rate.