Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.5

Cerified Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Panel Interview, with three people there. Very tense and not relax at all. They were friendly at the end of the interview. Overall it was a good experience. Lot of question was asked. I was in there for about 30 minutes for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your strengh and weaknesses? Why are you applying to this job? Given the toughest time of your life how did you figure way how to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Several interview rounds with all particular players. Very serious people who are looking for candidates with detailed information and experiences. You need to provide examples and be able to relate results effectively. Be prepared and research there website and LinkedIn profiles, they like that. Very serious and important service they provide - be knowledgeable and understand the relevance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you resolved a difficult situation and explain the results.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I applied via online and then after 3 weeks i got an email for phone interview. 2 weeks after that, I got a call from the HR that i have interview. I went to the interview and up untill now i still got no call or email from them. How can i get experience if they will not hire newbies like me?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online for the Job Fair. I received a phone call to see if I was going to attend. I said yes! She said see you there. I went to the address given, signed in, sat in lobby, waited to be interviewed by one of their representatives, was asked about 15 questions, he then informed me of their hiring process and I may or may not get a call back, depending on if I am chosen.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your manager.   1 Answer

Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 people with 2 pages worth of questions. They were very specific in what they are looking for. As a supervisor, you don't have to know much about bench work, you are essentially in the office all day.

Interview Questions

• If the employees are reluctant to use a technique recommended by the management, what would you do to persuade them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional! I cant wait to start. The manager was incredible, gave very clear expectations and was very approachable. The staff was very nice. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. I know I will enjoy the new venture!

Interview Questions

• Typical Phlebotomist questions   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Recruitment team knows what they are looking for. After submitting profile online they contacted quickly. They coordinated very well with hiring manager and overall good response from them. Interview process was smooth.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Orange, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Was invited to on-site interview which consisted of a presentation on topic of my choice, meeting team staff in 30 minute intervals. The whole interview lasted 9am-5pm. It seemed like they had a need of process transfer group and were hiring for this position to cover that gap. There were some recalls which occurred due to lack of communication between departments and validations were missed. Overall, I had great dialog with the team and interview ended on favorable note.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past employment experience.
      What would you do to execute your duties if you were selected for this job? What is your plan?
      Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Not thorough enough. Not enough time too see Micro Lab. Felt rushed. Everyone was so busy that I felt they would hire me even though the interview was rushed. I was glad to be hired but felt uneasy about their swiftness in hiring me.

Route Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Miami, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial screening on phone. Then face to face which was fairly easy. Then initial offer was made, which I accepted. Lots of paperwork which took 2 weeks. More paperwork and training took over a week. Not the easiest job to get overall with tons of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was how do you handle internal / inter-office conflicts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initial offer after interview. Then sign a bunch of paperwork with all the details.