Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume with a referral. I was called in for an in-person interview, where I spoke with an HR representative (though there are no longer in-house HR departments at Quest locations anymore) and my would-be manager. It was a very easy-going conversation, and the manager gave me a tour of the lab and where I would work.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

There was no interview process. I spoke to the hiring manager, who ensured that an interview would be scheduled. 6 weeks passed before the hiring recruiter called, saying that no interviews would take place. According to the recruiter, the hiring manager made his decision prior to posting the job opening.

Flu Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

interviewed via phone during an agreed time Poor audible reception had to ask questions to be repeated too many Very frustrating and disappointing Will probably never attempt the telephone interview again or will end it if audibility is poor

Interview Questions

• When would you not administer a flu vaccine   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in August 2016.

Interview

3 interviews in total. First Interview on phone, second with Lab Operations Manager and last with Facilities manager, Field Engineer and Lab Manager. Very relaxed but detail oriented interview. Last interview lasted close to an hour.

PSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Salem, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

First you must complete an hour long online application with multiple tests and questionnaires. You will then be contacted by a recruiter that is contracted by Quest. After this, you will be interviewed in person. Typically by the supervisor of the area. If offered the position, it will be contingent upon multiple follow up screenings including a quantitative 7 panel urine drug screen and a detailed background check.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very length. Went through about 7 interviews with all levels of management. Want to ensure your past experiences will contribute to the current position. Met with numerous levels of management with each having their own style and questions. Long process.

Cerified Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Panel Interview, with three people there. Very tense and not relax at all. They were friendly at the end of the interview. Overall it was a good experience. Lot of question was asked. I was in there for about 30 minutes for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your strengh and weaknesses? Why are you applying to this job? Given the toughest time of your life how did you figure way how to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Several interview rounds with all particular players. Very serious people who are looking for candidates with detailed information and experiences. You need to provide examples and be able to relate results effectively. Be prepared and research there website and LinkedIn profiles, they like that. Very serious and important service they provide - be knowledgeable and understand the relevance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you resolved a difficult situation and explain the results.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I applied via online and then after 3 weeks i got an email for phone interview. 2 weeks after that, I got a call from the HR that i have interview. I went to the interview and up untill now i still got no call or email from them. How can i get experience if they will not hire newbies like me?

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online for the Job Fair. I received a phone call to see if I was going to attend. I said yes! She said see you there. I went to the address given, signed in, sat in lobby, waited to be interviewed by one of their representatives, was asked about 15 questions, he then informed me of their hiring process and I may or may not get a call back, depending on if I am chosen.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your manager.   1 Answer

Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 people with 2 pages worth of questions. They were very specific in what they are looking for. As a supervisor, you don't have to know much about bench work, you are essentially in the office all day.

Interview Questions

• If the employees are reluctant to use a technique recommended by the management, what would you do to persuade them?   1 Answer