Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.5

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (West Hills, CA).

Interview

I applied online. After a few days I was contacted for a phone interview. They then asked that I meet with them at their offices for interviews on two separate occasions

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was selected for a follow-up phone screen. I did not get the job, and they did not notify me that the position had already been filled. I only found out when I contacted the employer to inform them of an unrelated glitch in their hiring website.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working in a fast-paced environment.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself professionally in 2-5 years?   Answer Question
    • Work can be full of distractions. How do you stay focused?   Answer Question

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

The pre-screen is a phone interview with a lot of behavior question and some questions relate to past working experience. The phone interview was about 30 mins. The second 1:1 interview was a tour of the lab with couple behavior questions by lab manager. The lab manager was nice, explain the job duty clearly. It took about 30 mins for the onsite interview as well. all the hiring process was done online, very efficient.

Logistics Analyst-Clinical Trials Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional. The HR representative basically pressured me to interview within a few hours after she e-mailed me. Her reasoning was that she wants to get a pool of candidates finalized by the close of business. I had a strong interview and the HR representative said she would forward my information to the hiring manager and I would hear back from the HR department within the next few days. Anyway, they never called back and they did not respond to my follow up e-mail. In addition, the HR representative did not know much about the position and had a really negative demeanor throughout the interview. I felt the HR representative went through the motions of the interview and did not seem to care on what I said in my interview.

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Got an email to do a typing test. After I had a passed that they scheduled an interview with a lady. She walked 3 of us around the place and then questioned us individually. A series of questions that took about an hour. Then she said I would have another interview with her boss. Talked to her boss and that was it. No call back or anything

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had difference with your company worker   Answer Question

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Teterboro, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Internal request to transfer with your last mid-year or annual review and your most updated resume. Attach to the job title and submit. The interview is conducted by a representative from Human Resources, the hiring manager for the department and either the department director or one of the supervisor's for the hiring department. You're ask twenty questions a few change from interview to interview but eighty percent of the questions remain the same. You're told you will be contacted in one week with the decision. Unfortunately this rarely occurs. Instead you find out who received the position or promotion and rarely receive any feedback on the process. This is at least how it works internally.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a policy or decision made by management? If so what was it and how did you handle or approach the situation?   1 Answer

Specimen Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Herndon, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

it was three on the phone interviews with Medix. Spoke with two different recruiters that lead me through the process. every conversation was either on the phone or through e-mails. Overall smooth and quick.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working in labs?   1 Answer

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Several interview rounds with all particular players. Very serious people who are looking for candidates with detailed information and experiences. You need to provide examples and be able to relate results effectively. Be prepared and research there website and LinkedIn profiles, they like that. Very serious and important service they provide - be knowledgeable and understand the relevance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you resolved a difficult situation and explain the results.   1 Answer

Route Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Amherst, NY).

Interview

Manager described position.
    I was referred by another employee. I had to wait until position was listed online and apply that day with a resume. Positions do not stay online. You must apply as soon as it is posted. The whole process is very quick as Quest has no extra personnel.
    I questioned working 6 days a week and was told that I could bid on 5 day positions anytime. After 2 years there, I knew there were 8 people with more seniority waiting for 5 day positions, and there had not been one 5 day position listed in 2 years. When positions became available, they were modified to require 6 days.

Interview Questions

• Availability.
      Reliability.
      Driving experience. Clean license.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They have a pay rate offered to all new, non experienced drivers.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Stone Mountain, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I walked in the Manager was busy with someone. Cuts came in to have drug test done. I was able to answer basic questions for hem. Manager came in caught the last end of my conversation said no need for interviews she liked the way I showed initiative and set up next interview with the rest of the team so I'm off to part 2 of interview

Interview Questions

• If someone had a high blood pressure when taken with digital bp cuff what should I do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Haven't had a negotiation phase as yet