Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.6

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Newark, NJ).

Interview

First contact was a phone interview with HR. A few weeks later was followed by an interview with hiring manager, and with another person in the department. I was then flown to corporate HQ in New Jersey. When I arrived, I waited for a while, then was taken up to a panel interview with the hiring manager and several other potential co-workers. The panel interview lasted for about 90 minutes. The interview questions were focused on drawing out my experiences relevant to the position.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You first get a call from recuiter, they ask you about 4 questions if you pass that test you move on to hiring supervisor for interview usually 2 or 3 panel interview. Behavior questions throughout whole interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to change the atomsphere from a negative to positive situation? Tell me where, when, what happened and how you handled the process?   2 Answers

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tucker, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Received phone interview and then offered face to face interview. Interview was at 10:30pm. Very informal. Toured the facility then asked basic questions. Interviewer was very nice. Did not get a call back.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall, the interviewing process took one month. First, I applied for the position online. Then, I was contacted by phone by a recruiter a week later. After another week, I scheduled to interview with the hiring manager via conference call and completed the interview. Next, I was invited onsite for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer working with a team or working by yourself to get the task done?   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through their website. Was contacted first by an outsourced company that did preliminary interview. This was pretty simple and straightforward. Asked availability and they explained job description. Then was asked to come in for an in person interview. Meet with the manger of the department and she asked me some more detailed questions about my work history. She also gave a tour of the lab and told me some basic procedures that they run. Was not offered job due to conflict in training schedule

Medical Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

Interview

I was called for an initial screening, and later asked to come in for an in-person interview. They were mostly behavioral questions, and some related to my background. The overall process was smooth, and the manager was very kind. I was asked to come in for a second interview, during which I decided to withdraw my application.

PSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Salem, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

First you must complete an hour long online application with multiple tests and questionnaires. You will then be contacted by a recruiter that is contracted by Quest. After this, you will be interviewed in person. Typically by the supervisor of the area. If offered the position, it will be contingent upon multiple follow up screenings including a quantitative 7 panel urine drug screen and a detailed background check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

First we talked about the company and position offered. They walked me through the department, showed me how certain things worked there. I observed work of several employees. Then there were interviews with several people. Everyone was very friendly. I felt welcomed.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in life that you are proud of?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle feedback from others?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I applied via online and then after 3 weeks i got an email for phone interview. 2 weeks after that, I got a call from the HR that i have interview. I went to the interview and up untill now i still got no call or email from them. How can i get experience if they will not hire newbies like me?

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

all behavioral type questions. need to have specific situations in order to accurately answer the questions they are asking. overall, very good interview and enjoyable experience. ensure to think and research prior to interviewing about the company.

Interview Questions

• they asked several questions which are all related with "tell me a time when" or "tell me a situation when" or "tell me how you would handle this situation" the normal behavioral type questions.   Answer Question