Quest Diagnostics Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few days later asking me to answer some basic questions about some courses I'd taken in school and what my last three jobs were/why I was leaving my current job - this was in writing. I was then given a phone number to call to do a recorded interview - as in, they had four questions recorded already, I was given three minutes to answer each question, and my answers were recorded.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I was interested in the job and about my experience in a production-oriented environment   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

They told me that the position was filled, offered me an accessioner postition. I did not know what an accessioner was, even after they tried to explain it to me.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and they sent me an email a few days later with a link to complete a virtual interview as well as an automated phone interview. They haven't called or emailed back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through their company website. I received an email to complete a virtual interview, which ask you some basic questions and information. The next step was an automated phone interview that asked four questions. A few days later a recruiter reached out to me and set up an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I felt very comfortable during the interview and answered every question they had honestly.