Quest Diagnostics Laboratory Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Laboratory Technician Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2016

2.6

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

First we talked about the company and position offered. They walked me through the department, showed me how certain things worked there. I observed work of several employees. Then there were interviews with several people. Everyone was very friendly. I felt welcomed.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in life that you are proud of?   1 Answer
  • How do you handle feedback from others?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Very laid back interview, just a lot of questions about your interest in diagnostics and what is your connection with science and lab work. They also asked about how well I perform under pressure as the work load can get a little hectic from time to time. But other than that the question were very streamline everyday interview question like where you see yourself in 5 years ect..

Interview Questions

• Previous experience or training?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I've applied to MANY openings at Quest, but the only contact I received was a company within the Quest campus. I went in for the interview, which went normally. However, I never received a follow up. I'm unsure how Quest handles its hiring process, as I am very well and even overqualified for many of their available positions.

Interview Questions

• What exactly was your role in the study for which you are listed as an author in the list of publications on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terrytown, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Terrytown, LA) in April 2010.

Interview

I arrived 20mins before the interview and was waited for an hour because the interviewer had a sudden meeting to attend. Then he went over what the company can offer to their employees, and asked for what kind of lab skills I had that can be applied to the company. I was rejected because my lack of lab skills and/or experience.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in January 2007.

Interview

The interview was first a phone interview, that was followed by a one on one interview. Finally there was a group interview. After the interview process, it took about 2 weeks to get a formal offer letter.

Interview Questions

• A question regarding a protein isolation procedure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negiation