Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions in Madison, NJ | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions in Madison, NJ

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ).

Interview

Applied online through school job portal. Was contacted fairly quickly to set up an interview. Interviewed with three different lawyers, everyone was very nice and the building is beautiful!

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself, What made you interested in Quest Diagnostics, How are your law school classes going   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process started out with an HR phone screen which was very basic. My information was then passed along to the hiring manager and he decided to bring me in for an onsite interview. At the onsite interview, I met with 3 people including the hiring manager. All of the interview questions were very standard and all 3 people were extremely nice and easy to talk to. After this, I spoke with two other higher level executives on the phone who basically just wanted to make sure that I was a good fit for the position. I was then offered the position several days later. The compensation package was very generous but I declined the offer and accepted my current employers counter.

Interview Questions

• What are your Strengths/Weaknesses? How did you overcome a difficult situation? Explain a process in your current role. What obstacles do you face in your current role and how do you over them?   Answer Question

Statistics Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

HR of Quest contacted me about a week after I submitted my resume, and they just confirmed the first on-site interview time with me.
    Regarding the interview, the front-desk staff asked for my offer letter and photo identification before they informed the interviewer. Interview last 30 min or so. And most talks focused on my in-class project which is strongly related to this position and my interesting undergraduate activity experience which has nothing to do with the job. Questions about programming were also raised.To my surprise, nothing about my previous internships(they are not relevant anyway).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I requested to postpone the start date and they agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers for a senior analyst position. For anyone looking to interview with them, make sure you are familiar with the company and can speak to the current health care environment and how Quest will be effected by it. Also, make sure you know your basic financial concepts like ROE, ROI, Leverage, etc. The people were very open and professional. I got the impression that they run a really lean shop (read: understaffed, underpaid and overworked), which makes sense since their margins are pretty thin.

Interview Questions

• What are some of things you can do to increase your company's ROE?   Answer Question
    • If you needed to open a foreign subsidiary, where would the funding control lie? Would you allow them to fund themselves or should it be centralized? Why? What are the benefits?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

detailed.

Interview Questions

• "Your personality review indicates that you may be prone to being a weak decision maker. Do you agree with this? Will this be a problem? Why or why not?   Answer Question
    • Why are you leaving your last company after only 6 month>?   Answer Question

Negotiation

brief, good offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Madison, NJ) in February 2009.

Interview

Got invited in through a connection. Ist interview mid February, They did not have a job description. Went through full day of interviews with 6 different people. Was invited to take a timed online aptitude test, HR and hiring manager went silent for one month, after which there was suddenly a job description (read much like my resume)and they posted the job. I got invited back for a second round on interviews in late March and then heard nothing despite calls to HR and the hiring manager. I got a call in JUNE, from hiring manager telling me I did not get the job and detailing the persons qualifications that they hired which were entirely different than my skill set (and the job description). I also had 2 recomendations from within the company for the hire. Very dissappointing process and has soured my image of them as a company.