Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions in Mason, OH | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Mason, OH).

Interview

I was known to the hiring manger and director, so I was able to skip a lot of the screening/HR stuff. Went straight to the onsite interviews, 1:1 with a number of directors and hiring manager. Very professional, but relaxed. Got great feedback from everybody throughout the process. Two weeks later I hadn't heard anything, and emailed the hiring manager. He said they were still looking at things. Three months later get a letter in the mail, saying "Thanks but no thanks". It turns out the closed the position, didn't hire anybody. No communication from the hiring manager directly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult or unexpected. The typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Mason, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview pre-screen, then came in to talk to the hiring manager and one of the team members.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Mason, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

It was a long,long process