Quest Diagnostics Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Medical Laboratory Technologist

Quest Diagnostics Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.0

Medical Laboratory Technologist Interview

Interview

They contacted me by e-mail after seeing my resume, I agreed to come to the job interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied on the Quest website, got a call from the HR, had an interview with HR and hiring manager.

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlboro, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Marlboro, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who told me that Quest was having an open house and that there were multiple openings and different shifts available. I was set up to interview at the open house with the manager from the Molecular Lab (she was very nice). During my interview I asked what positions were available (I have 10 years experience working in CLIA labs), she told me she only had 1 position available and it was for a technician position (which I am over qualified for). I said that I was told there are many openings by the recruiter. The manager responded with- we have these open houses to get resumes for future open positions and she would keep my resume on file.... Needless to say it was a waste of time going there and I will never even consider working there now. Very unprofessional. I wish they would've been upfront right away.

Interview Questions

• Give your background experience, etc. The usual questions. Very easy questions.   Answer Question