Quest Diagnostics Medical Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Medical Technologist Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through their website. Was contacted first by an outsourced company that did preliminary interview. This was pretty simple and straightforward. Asked availability and they explained job description. Then was asked to come in for an in person interview. Meet with the manger of the department and she asked me some more detailed questions about my work history. She also gave a tour of the lab and told me some basic procedures that they run. Was not offered job due to conflict in training schedule

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Very relax interview and friendly but professional interviewers. They show me all the lab departments and their intruments. Friendly people working at the lab too. It looks like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• Basic laboratory questions, experiences, some smears to evaluate.   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Not thorough enough. Not enough time too see Micro Lab. Felt rushed. Everyone was so busy that I felt they would hire me even though the interview was rushed. I was glad to be hired but felt uneasy about their swiftness in hiring me.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

2-3 weeks after that interview. The interview was focused on the compatibilty with the department. The interviews were handled by both directors and supervisor. The director was focused on one's overall qualities for the position while the supervisor was focused one's ability to meet daily work requirements.

Interview Questions

• Work experiences, willingness to work overtime, capbility to work different shifts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in May 2009.

Interview

I was hired prior to Quest Diagnostics purchasing our lab. The interview process now is efficient, as HR will not contact potential employees unless they fit the criteria necessary for the position. They will then forward qualified applicants to the manager to review. In our area, our manager spends hours in each interview. I usually feel sorry for the people having to waste as many as five hours listening to her!

Interview Questions

• Probably describing a difficult position I have been in and how I may have handled it differently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing negotiable was the hourly rate. They quoted me an amount that was only $.50 more than I was making. I countered with another $1.50 an hour on top of that and they accepted.