Quest Diagnostics PSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics PSR Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Salem, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

First you must complete an hour long online application with multiple tests and questionnaires. You will then be contacted by a recruiter that is contracted by Quest. After this, you will be interviewed in person. Typically by the supervisor of the area. If offered the position, it will be contingent upon multiple follow up screenings including a quantitative 7 panel urine drug screen and a detailed background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Not informative, lack of explanation, unexplained benefits, job description is irrelevant, fast interview which is almost unnecessary for a face to face meeting.

Phone interview before face to face interview, no check in front desk, the process have no discussion about experience but only if the candidate can perform the job, interview with candidates is almost not communicated between management

Interview Questions

• How many blood draws have you done?   1 Answer

PSR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was easy, nothing complicated. I interviewed with the area supervisor first. Second interview was on the phone, more like a conference interview with the area supervisor again, HR and I believe one more other person. All had questions.