Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Patient Service Representative

Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.3

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was dressy casual ...face to face (one person) . There was a typing test and a personality test. Interview consisted of six questions. There was a drug test given.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted 2 days later to complete a survey online. After completing the survey online, I was directed to call a tel. number and provide a pin # given online. When calling the number, I was told by an automated system that I would be asked a series of questions followed by a beep after each question signifying the recording of my response. The first question was: How do you handle drawing blood from a pediatric or geriatric patient. I responded after the beep and then the session was ended. The automated system thanked me for me time and asked that I complete a survey on the process.

Interview Questions

• Online survey:
      Have you completed a phlebotomy training program within the last 9 months?
      Do you have a license? If so, fill out state and license #.
      How many sticks do you do a day?
      Which shifts are you interested in? (1st, 2nd, 3rd, full, part, float, overtime, etc.)
      How many miles are you willing to travel for your job?
      Are you flexible in your schedule?
      Automated telephone interview question that records your response:
      How do you handle a pediatric or geriatric blood draw?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

Was called on the phone by an area supervisor who set up a time for us to meet for an interview at the actual site I would be training at she was friendly no nonsense and very professional also she had the largest "territory" of Patient service centers at the time.

Interview Questions

• What will make you an asset to Dlo   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Columbia, SC) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the branch manager and phlebotomy supervisor. They asked me about my experience, number of sticks I'd performed, asked me to identify/describe several types of needles, tubes, tests, etc. Ultimately, at the end of the interview, I had to draw blood from the phlebotomy supervisor. I have never before or since had to do that in an interiew and I respected her dedication to her job.

Interview Questions

• I had to draw blood from my boss during the interview. She asked me to use a butterfly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't choose to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacts you and sets up a phone interview to ask the basic background and experience questions. They then call you in for an interview and they ask you how you would handle different situations. They want to know if you have any experience in the health care field and your ability to work on a dual monitor computer. They have multiple software systems that you have to learn and they question you about your experience with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to an angry customer and what are the steps you take to settle them down and resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Monrovia, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first got an email for a phone interview. The lady that called me called late and said the position was already filled so I had to pick different locations I applied for which was better than nothing. The questions we're usually easy and she said I should hear within a week.

Interview Questions

• How many patients did you draw during your externship   1 Answer
    • Do you know how to draw on pediatric and geriatric patients?   1 Answer
    • Have you heard of quest diagnostics before   1 Answer
    • What is the desired pay?   1 Answer
    • Describe a usual work day as a phlebotomist   1 Answer
    • Why did you quit your last job?   1 Answer
    • Are you currently employed?   1 Answer