Quest Diagnostics Phlebotomist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Phlebotomist II Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

1.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a pretty fast process, I applied I received a phone call about 2-3days later to interview which occurred 2 days later, received a phone call the next day I was given the opportunity to work with them and I would receive emails stating what's the next process.

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work for quest?   Answer Question
  • name a time where I had a difficult patient or situation, what was the outcom   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Birmingham, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

It was very casual. They asked me questions (how long have you been a Phleb; How did you hear about us..) and I answered their questions honestly. The attire was business casual. I wore a black dress and heels. Interviewer was in khakis and a polo. It was all very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about quest diagnostics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online I took about 2 weeks to get a Phone interview. The phone interview went great, The recruiter said I should hear back within 1wk or longer. It sounded very promising especially I meet and exceed all requirements It's been almost 1month and I still have not herd back from the company

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Amarillo, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

It took a long time. I felt it was a very thorough interview process. Even though when I went for my 1:1 interview I asked more questions than the person interviewing me.