Quest Diagnostics Phlebotomist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Phlebotomist Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.5

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I applied via online and then after 3 weeks i got an email for phone interview. 2 weeks after that, I got a call from the HR that i have interview. I went to the interview and up untill now i still got no call or email from them. How can i get experience if they will not hire newbies like me?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You first get a call from recuiter, they ask you about 4 questions if you pass that test you move on to hiring supervisor for interview usually 2 or 3 panel interview. Behavior questions throughout whole interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to change the atomsphere from a negative to positive situation? Tell me where, when, what happened and how you handled the process?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

A virtual interview with about 5 questions. Asked about common phlebotomy order of draw. Asked about how to handle yourself in stressful situations. The process was standard interview questions that anyone should be able to answer.

Interview Questions

• A virtual interview with about 5 questions. Asked about common phlebotomy order of draw. Asked about how to handle yourself in stressful situations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Naperville, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Never got interviewed directly through quest. Had to go through an temp agency where I worked 5 months before being offered a position. There is really no interview when you go through a temp agency. It's a good way to get In the door.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

i interviewed last week with quest at the job fair, i applied online and the process took 4 months. interview was not very hard but you just gotta know how to answer their tricky questions? they try to know you b asking those situational questions.the lady i interviewed was very polite and kind.

Interview Questions

• when was the last time when your manager asked you to be a better person?   Answer Question
    • tell me about the time when you worked long hour shift and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • when was the last time you worked more than your job duties and what were the results?   Answer Question
    • how do you manage yourself at work if you have personal problems going on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be yourself, sell yourself and make them hire you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Short....I asked more questions than the interviewer. The ad did not say a license was required ( I was certified and scheduled for licensing test). Made no comment about lack of experience either. Yet now when I look at any of their new postings they require at least one year of experience. (This has become a big issue since I got my license. It's like I got it for nothing.) No one wants to train, or work with recent grads anymore, and they all wonder why so many people are stuck working loser, dead end jobs like retail or food service. Gawd I hate this city.
    Very Easy = Too easy. I pretty much figured they weren't calling me back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Stone Mountain, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I walked in the Manager was busy with someone. Cuts came in to have drug test done. I was able to answer basic questions for hem. Manager came in caught the last end of my conversation said no need for interviews she liked the way I showed initiative and set up next interview with the rest of the team so I'm off to part 2 of interview

Interview Questions

• If someone had a high blood pressure when taken with digital bp cuff what should I do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Haven't had a negotiation phase as yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lithonia, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

You must do surveys before any interviews , then the interview is done in a group setting. The process was nerve wracking Because your not sure what they want and the stoic faces gave no clues. But when it was over you could relax and wait for the next part to start.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (West Valley City, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Even though I lived out of state they made an effort to accommodate me. They did a phone interview that was very thorough and candid. They explained what would be expected of me and asked about any concerns I had.

Interview Questions

• They asked about any specialty training I've had   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Portland, OR) in August 2016.

Interview

i was out of state so it was a phone interview. it was easy since i didn’t have to sit in front of someone. So she called and asked about 6 questions, easy to answer so don’t panic and then later that day i got a job offer!