Quest Diagnostics Physician Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Physician Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

Physician Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in August 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by Mircea, and HR representative responsible for recruitment efforts. I responded with interest but did not hear back, so I took the ‘sales’ initiative approach and called the HQ to figure out what her phone number was. It worked! We set up a phone screen. It went very well and she passed my info to the hiring manager who was interested in interviewing me, so Mircea reached back out to schedule. The interview with the hiring manager was about 60 minutes. I then met with the executive sales director for about 60 minutes as well. Was then scheduled for a day long ride-along with a rep in my area - who was extremely professional. I was offered the job about 2 days later. The process was very structured, straightforward, and quick. Be prepared, do solid research on the company, current events in the company, competitors, and have a brag book organized and ready to show off.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the biggest challenge of this role would be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Jose, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Easy process, had interview with immediate supervisor, one phone screen with her boss and then a role play final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiating. Got an increase of $2000 in base salary.

Physician Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in March 2012.

Interview

2-3 in person interviews, 1 ride along interview
    meet with hiring manager, then ride with existing team member, then meet with executive director
    must be extremely professional and prepared. It is more about your energy then prior experience.
    Must have well crafted answers, must know the basics of the sales do's and dont's
    must have a 30-60-90 plan. must follow up with sincere thank you and be eager to get the job

Interview Questions

• most important part of the sale and why   1 Answer