Quest Diagnostics Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Research Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in July 2014.

Interview

About a month after applying for the job I got a call from the HR department to schedule a face-to-face interview. The interview went well and after I was told that I would be strongly recommended for the job and I would be contacted by someone in about two weeks. At two weeks I contacted HR and the person I interviewed with . I received an email about four days later from HR saying that they were still very interested but had not made a decision yet. It has now been 6 weeks since the interview and I have yet to hear from anyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview itself was no pressure and very laid back. I thought I did a good job but I guess it wasn't up to their standard. What gets me is that they didn't bother to let me know if I was hired or not....They should at least let me know the outcome so that I can move on.

Interview Questions