Quest Diagnostics Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

Long. Phone screen and with waste of time poor feedback on area to improve no guidance or coaching no justifiable reason why other candidate was chosen. Mangers very clicking in choosing

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I just graduated college and I was scouted through LinkedIn, as I am in the process of looking for jobs that involve a myriad of different things - insurance, legal, research, writing, representative (I'm trying to spread my wings). I replied to the message, and then was sent details on the job. I then received a call from a women, who was very curt, verging on rude, about the reason why I "applied" (Key fact: I hadn't applied, because I was scouted BY HER, and was merely interested in the position and was asking for more information) if I had plans to pursue graduate school. I explained that it would be a few years in the future, to which she essentially told me things weren't going to work out because of this, which was fine because I can understand that certain companies might have worries about this.

The thing that bothered me was that she proceeded to tell me that hiring managers etc., don't want people who go to graduate school, or have plans to pursue higher education. This notion I have of "more school" would clearly inhibit my ability to get a solid job. I informed her that I felt it was better to be honest than to lie outright to future employers. Maybe this is true, but I feel it was not necessary to include this jab when I was being understanding about the situation and wasn't pressuring her to submit my app.

Maybe this was not a normal interaction for them? But on the whole, negative experience for a recent grad. YOU scouted ME, not the other way around. I'd recommend a better tactic for recruiting people, or at least ask a few clarifying questions via email before you initiate a phone call...or maybe just be nice if things don't work out?

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Easy interview, got the job later in the afternoon

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2008.

Interview

I got ad on medreps. com. Phone interview is done by internal HR recruiter, then briggs-meyers test and background check, then 3 rounds of in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. Therefore you should overestimate your current salary

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in December 2009.

Interview

Interviewer was courteous, prompt

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2011.

Interview

Intial contact from an internal recruiter/who moved into sales position. Contacted again by replacement. , her follow up skills were questionable; contacted her repeatedly to confirm and reconfirm appointment times. phone interview set by her with the hiring manager, neglected to send out confirmation info. Repeatedly had to follow up. Had phone interview with hiring manager, went well, ask closing questions then received reject letter-from internal recruiter-no explanation.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop a strategy to go after new business in a commodity type environment?   1 Answer