Quest Diagnostics Specimen Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Specimen Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.3

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

The interview was standard meet and greet. Met with 2 people. They asked questions, I asked questions, we had a few laughs then it was over. They never, ever got back to me. They said they would get back to me in 2 weeks. That came and went. I emailed, they ignored.. 3 times. Lousy people, lousy company.

Interview Questions

• How are you a good fit for our company, How do you handle stressful situations, etc..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Was hired through an agent. Have to take an online skill typing test before proceeding to the next step. Interview lasted for 15 minutes and a tour around the lab. No hard questions, just a regular conversation.

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a phone interview after submitting the application for the Specimen Processor position. There were various time slots available. This process is sourced out to an outside company. The interview took about 15 minutes. The interviewer was professional and personable. I was informed that I would receive a response from Quest Diagnostics within a week.

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

It was an average interview. The manager was very calm and warm. There were no off the wall questions. Part of the interview consisted of a typing test to see how many wpm I typed.

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in June 2015.

Interview

I went through a temporary service. Quest did not demand an interview, I was hired do to my resume without an interview. The first week was great after that it went down hill. I was trained by two different people that had different ways of doing things, One trainer told me to forget everything the first trainer told me. But that trainer was off on Saturdays and I had to go back to doing things the way the first trainer wanted them done it was very hard to have to do it two different ways.

Anonymous Employee in West Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (West Hills, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone screening interview. About a week or two after I was scheduled for an in person interview. Basic questions about my background and a brief typing test. The Lab manager was extremely easy going. Nothing to stress over.

Anonymous Employee in Greentree, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Greentree, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy and you were put at ease. You were asked basic questions and it was one-one, or you could attend the career affair. They are willing to work around your schedule as far as the timing for the interview process and you are allowed to come in and shadow someone for the position you are applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 people with 2 pages worth of questions. They were very specific in what they are looking for. As a specimen processor, you don't have to know much about the job, you are trained and essentially at your desk all night and process specimens. Was very easy to interview for.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for from this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Solo interview on location with two shift managers. Took place in an empty meeting room, the entire processes took 30-45 minutes with basic interview questions and concerns. They also answered any questions you might have. They explained what the job would entail, the hours, and the pay. They required a drug test at one of their facilities before hiring.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider as your greatest strength and what do you consider as your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

i went through an agency they set up the interview and told me where to go. I went and they showed me around then went to the office and maybe was asked about 4 questions. got the job the same day. I started the next week on monday

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked in a lab?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was nothing for me to negotiate but i dont think it would be hard