Quest Diagnostics Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Diagnostics Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Quest Diagnostics

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Normal interview process with phone interview then onsite interview. I interviewed with a manager, the director I would be working for and two others from departments that I would be working closely with. I did not get to interview with the staff that would be reporting to me. This was concerning to me. I would like to meet the people that would be working for me to see if our personalities mesh.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were relevant to the interview. The questions were the typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

all behavioral type questions. need to have specific situations in order to accurately answer the questions they are asking. overall, very good interview and enjoyable experience. ensure to think and research prior to interviewing about the company.

Interview Questions

• they asked several questions which are all related with "tell me a time when" or "tell me a situation when" or "tell me how you would handle this situation" the normal behavioral type questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Kansas City, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a thorough interview and fair questions. 4 poeple asked me questions that were mostly related to the job. some asked me about my personal behavior in previous positions that i was not sure if that was pertinent. how do they know i didn't lie. the interview was planned after my application was accepted and was planned about 2 weeks after being sent.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

Very intensive with many interviews covering lots of levels and types of positions. They spent a lot of time telling me about what the job was like, what the challenges were and what would be expected. Almost none of this turned out to be the way things actually were.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a business case proposal for something that actually had nothing to do with my job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, on salary. They agreed to a small bump.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Norristown, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

HR is late, communication is too long, don't know what questions they would ask, very unorganized, no smile, not happy to see you, seems like they hated their jobs and no thank you

Interview Questions

• What are my supervisor skills   1 Answer