Quest Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.5

Tech Support Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quest Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview Details – I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in December

I was approached by a HR person on linkedin, had a phone conversation, then a Tech test and nterview with the hiring manager, and then support director .. finally I spent a half day with the support team.

Throughout the process, they seemed really interested in how my company does things, processes and KCS and such like, which I felt was a little odd.

Everything seemed to be really positive and I was promised feenback in a week...after a week I chased feedback..then a no thanks email.

I asked for feedback..and never heard from them again..

Considering that I had taken holiday and spent a half day with them watching the job..i was rather hoping for feedback on why i did not get the role.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

An initial assessment was conducted, followed by an interview with senior managers. The final stage was a technical assessment.

Interview Questions

• The technical assessment involved the creation of a program that needs to meet the provided specifications.   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. Applied through LinkedIn. Got contacted by HR. First interview was set up in a week with the VP. Once that was cleared, had two follow up interviews with product managers. All the interviews were over phone and lasted around 30 minutes each. Mostly straight forward questions regarding my work experience.

Interview Questions

• How does their product compare with other products in the market technically.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewing manager was refreshingly upfront, said he didn't think this was going to go further. I started the cycle by reaching out to the head of the sales group which seemed to have offended the interviewer. It seemed I was getting and interview because the boss told them to. We went through the motions. I couldn't find much about this company to excite me, so I was probably not a great interview.

Interview Questions

• A strange question about what I would say if he told me my attainment simply wasn't enough.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in January and they told they will finalise it in one week but after a week later they emailed me the hiring manager did not select me but another candidate was more suitable. My colleague attended the same interview last month and they told the same thing to him also. Any one selected by this company?

APM Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

telephone interview, followed by 1-2-1, then senior manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they said what the deal was, take it or leave it

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Software in November 2011.

Interview

First They conducted written test after that group discussion

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Software in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviews by two people - both of them very senior and just arrived in from the States to help set up the operation here.

They didn't have any of the attitude I've come across in other companies - they were unassuming and it wasn't a tough interview - there were no questions about weaknesses etc, although I heard they were asking that type of stuff off other candidates.

They didnt go into too much detail on a lot of my CV - just the relevant parts.

There was only one round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward - they made an offer which was very good, so I accepted.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Software (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy, if you are professional and your attitude is positive. They make you feel you are at home, not on a "factory". Easy, if you are professional and your attitude is positive. They make you feel you are at home, not on a "factory". Personality is important part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How to solve a particular problem in database design and development.
      How do you deal with others if you feel you are right but people are not.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

was usual , had a java script on-line exam and then management level interview by phone , after that a 1 to 1 with manager and it turned into an offer .