Quest Software Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quest Software Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was well organized and flexible. But the whole procedure seems to take a lot of time. It almost took a month in my case.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions in the initial rounds, followed by practical hands on interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quest Software

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

I finished my interview for Technical Support Engineer in January and they told they will finalise it in one week but after a week later they emailed me the hiring manager did not select me but another candidate was more suitable. My colleague attended the same interview last month and they told the same thing to him also. Any one selected by this company?

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Software (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

was usual , had a java script on-line exam and then management level interview by phone , after that a 1 to 1 with manager and it turned into an offer .