Questrade Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.7

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Questrade (North York, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first and in-person interview with 3 interviewers if you qualify for the second round of interview. The second interview consists of panel interview with 3 interviewers asking both behavioural and technical questions. The second part of the interview was computer-based test which lasts about 40 min.

New Accounts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Straight forward to the point, great conversation everything was typical as you would expect from any other interview. There's usually a panel of interviewers that ask you questions and it usually lasted about 20-25 minutes as there was quite a bit of back and forth.

Be relaxed, go in with questions to ask them and somethings too. Be interested.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

three experienced employees took very nice questions, had a meaningful conversation.The interview process around 30 mins in lunch time.

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

There is a 30 minute written test followed by a 1 minute typing test followed by a half hour interview. The written test consist of under ten questions with some general questions about both the company Questrade why you are qualified for the position and there are some questions about the stock market.

Interview Questions

Questrade Response

Feb 15, 2017 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thanks for your application and we’re glad to hear you had a positive candidate experience with us! Our client services team hires new talent every quarter. We encourage you to keep checking our... More

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (North York, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online, got a phone interview invitation within a day. After a week, they invited me to a In site interview. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Questrade Response

Feb 15, 2017 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thanks for your review and welcome to Team Questrade!

Client Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

First step was interviewed by HR, then went to face to face interview. During the face to face interview, you would be asked situational questions, and roll play which was pretty interesting.

Interview Questions

Questrade Response

Dec 8, 2016 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with our talent community! We’re sure job seekers find your review helpful.

New Accounts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I arrived there on time and wait for five minutes and I got to meet the managers. The whole process took 10-15 minutes. The interview took place at one of their meeting room and it's make me more intense.

Interview Questions

• We talked about my past experience. And the managers are really nice.   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2016 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thanks for your feedback. We’re glad your application process was so speedy and that you enjoyed meeting our hiring team. Best of luck!

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

I had a few interviews at Questrade, one on the phone and two in person. The process was super quick, and actually faster than they promised. The phone interview was basic; salary expectations, discuss my experience, etc. First in person was more in-depth, completing a writing test and discussing the role more in-depth, while the final interview was definitely more of a formality than an actual requirement. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• What I thought wasn't working for their brand.   1 Answer

Jun 27, 2016 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thanks for your input. We’re happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our Talent Acquisition team!

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was in touch with an HR worker a few weeks in advance. They were very flexible in accommodating my schedule. Questrades location was very convenient, and easy to find being that it is right on the Finch subway station. interviewers arrived on time and were very kind and cordial.

Interview Questions

Questrade Response

May 30, 2016 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! We pride ourselves on delivering a great candidate experience and so it’s always great to hear such positive feedback from candidates about our interview process.

Senior C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Questrade (North York, ON (Canada)).

Interview

online test followed by face to face with 4 people in a room.
    These people leave you hanging and don't get back to you if they are not interested. Shows the quality of their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• what do you don't like in a coding standard?
      How fast do you recover if others frequently interrupt your work?
      How well do you work in a crowded work space.
      Technical questions.
      The supposed to be senior interviewers were not very knowledgeable in technical questions, sometimes I had to correct them, sometimes they were giving me blank stare when they didn't understand what I was saying. I have been rejected by competent interviewers a few times. But I always get rejected by incompetent interviewers. ;-)   Answer Question

Dec 14, 2015 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’re very sorry to hear that your experience with us was not as positive as we would have hoped. We understand how much time and effort job... More