Questrade New Accounts Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Straight forward to the point, great conversation everything was typical as you would expect from any other interview. There's usually a panel of interviewers that ask you questions and it usually lasted about 20-25 minutes as there was quite a bit of back and forth.

Be relaxed, go in with questions to ask them and somethings too. Be interested.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Questrade

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I arrived there on time and wait for five minutes and I got to meet the managers. The whole process took 10-15 minutes. The interview took place at one of their meeting room and it's make me more intense.

Interview Questions

• We talked about my past experience. And the managers are really nice.   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2016 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thanks for your feedback. We’re glad your application process was so speedy and that you enjoyed meeting our hiring team. Best of luck!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Questrade (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Process was easy, Nothing hard as such, at least I didn't find anything hard. The recruiter over the phone was very friendly. Mostly sales related questions. But The panelists were very laid back and seemed they have decided some candidate before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a sales objection? Most basic question that anyone could ask? I was actually looking for some challenge but those people were almost sleeping.   Answer Question

Dec 14, 2015 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thanks for your comments. We’d like to reassure you that all job candidates who we invite to our on-site interviews are considered equally for the position at hand. We understand and respect that... More

New Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Questrade in November 2014.

Interview

I got referred by a employee and I got a phone interview on the same day. Not hard, tell me about your customer service experience and ask some questions like what's your salary expectation, your availability and other lauguage you can speak. I wasn't asked to come into office for a interview and I receive a email saying this position has been fullfilled. I guess I should apply earlier.

Interview Questions

Questrade Response

Dec 14, 2015 – Talent Outreach and Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your review. We’re big believers in leveraging our team’s networks and so, we’re happy to hear you were able to connect with us through one of our employees.

Thanks again and best of... More

New Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Questrade.

Interview

Had a phone interview before moving on to actual interview. The second interview felt kind of fake as if their minds had already been made to hire someone else. So we just sat there and chitchatted about random stuff. No notes, paperwork was made, which led me to believe that.