Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

3.2

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I have applied through linked in and process took almost 2 week,
    They have asked related to current project, python, testing process.
    Test scenario, basic python question, data structure, and 2 program.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question are related to python and testing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Shortlisting criteria is from the CDAC. Then First they conduct Apti. Its is of mix types aptitude+technical.Depending on apti performance they shortlist the candidates. Then Technical interview for shortlisted candidates. Interviewers are too good. They ask questions from C, Data Structure & Operating Syatem. Then they conduct Hr interview for finally shortlisted candidates. And gives the offer letter.

C Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

have 4 rounds process was simple its one day process, 1st round is aptitude round based on simple apti and c programming questions 2nd round was technical test round, 3 is technical interview, and last is HR

Tech Lead Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The first interview took 4 hours which was unnecessarily extensive and surprisingly outcome of this interview was, I was called for second round of interview to check my expertise(I was under impression that 4 hours of interview is good enough to check the expertise and other aspects for the fitment).

The second round was very unprofessional and again it was taken for 2 hours for just asking some bookish question which is not used in practical projects or product. No practical question was asked on my area of expertise.

Interview Questions

• All bookish questions, I feel I should not put over here   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1. Telephonic Screening
    2. Code Test on Computer
    3. Manager Round interview (Technical)
    4. HR Round (Salary discussion)

Code Test is heart of their hiring process. If you crack the code Test, you would get selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process comprised of:
    1)Aptitude + Technical MCQ test
    2)Followed by 2 Technical Interviews
    3)Followed by HR.
    In technical test, C & OS was asked. In technical interview, topics asked were C, OS, linux specific, Networking, Project.

Interview Questions

• Difference b/w storage classes. Questions on pointers, data structures, space & time complexities, multithreading, linux directory structure, so on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune).

Interview :-
    Interview process comprised of:
    1) Aptitude Based on C, C++, Java
    2) HR Round
    3) Then there were sessions based on C, C++, Java. After that technical test was there.
    4) Technical Interview (Junior Developer) :- He asked questions related to java. The question is related to Threads, util and some other fundamental concepts of the language, operating system and networking.
    5) Technical Interview (Team Leader) :- This interview was little bit difficult as compare to previous technical interview. His main focus is on core subjects like operating system concepts, Data Structures, OOPS concept, Networking and problem related to programming language i.e. Java. Then he also give me a 2 Programming questions and also some puzzles to solve.
    6) Final HR Round :- Formal discussion with HR.

Questions related to programming language depends on your preference.

Leiter Embedded Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

i'm shortlisted for this company from college.first round is aptitude and technical question multiple choice question.aptitude section is easy.in technical question on c,operating system,electronic basic problem on circuit.interview process is first aptitude round second is technical interview and last HR round.

Interview Questions

• What is a binary semaphore? What is its use?   1 Answer

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR regarding this position to know whether I was interested.
    After this, interview rounds were scheduled , totally 3 rounds were conducted including HR round ( all these were on different days).
    Every round lasted approx 1 hour 15 mins.
    Very professional and talented interviewers. Extremely polite and helpful HR.
    The totally process took around 2.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

After negotiations with my current organisation they agreed to provide all that Quick Heal was providing and much more.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1) Online Test(20 multiple choice questions of c/c++ and data structure)
    2) Technical Interview(Data structure concepts(Linked List, Binary Search Tree, Sorting algorithms), Some basic programs(Add node in linked list, delete node from linked list))
    3) Manager Technical Interview(Data structure concepts, some logical questions)
    4) Final HR interview

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions on Data Structure and Basic concepts.   Answer Question