Quicken Loans Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.5

145 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in October 2017.

Interview

Asked questions about my goals career wise my experiences that I put on my resume. It was a really quick interview, only about 20 minutes. I thought I did okay in my responses.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I had a friendly recruiter on the phone who was really nice and really easy going. It was more behavioral and more about the company that was being asked about.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

The HR director appoint the time w/ me, and I applied for the hourly finance intern, and she asks some tech questions that I have not prepared. HR was so nice, and she encouraged me, so I went the rest of interview smoothly.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in June 2017.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interviews, they were very polite, and always willing to help me if I had any questions. I received the personal(direct) contact information of everyone I spoke to.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your professional strengths? What was a difficult situation you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in June 2017. I received a call within 2 days.
    The interviewer asked basic behavioral questions and questions related to resume. I am done with first round and waiting for next round of interview.

Interview Questions

• how did you hear about QL?
      Challenges faced and how did u overcome it?
      Salary expectations?
      Why project management? What excites you about this internship?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

1.) It started with a basic background check and interview with HR representative.
    2.) Second interview is with a another representative and lasts about 30 minutes over resume and projects

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received a call within a week.
    1. The interview asked basic behavioral questions, nothing technical. Received reply within a week about next round of interview.
    2. Second interview too was behavioral but specific to my area of interest. The interview was a walk through resume. Received reply within a week to schedule an interview with the technical team.
    Awaiting for the next round.

Interview Questions

• where would you see yourself in next 5 years, difficult situation you faced and how did you overcome it, why quicken loans, what makes you best fit for this position, projects   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position and received a call from a recruiter two days later. She was nice and the interview wasn't too difficult, lasted about 10 minutes. She didn't seem to know much about the position I was applying for though. She called back three days later and told me I wasn't going to move forward in the process but that she would call if something opened up. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What's one experience that was difficult for you to overcome and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I received a behavioral phone screen with basic questions about myself. They never reached back out to me after several follow-up emails, so I assumed that they didn't see me fit. This says more about the company as a whole where they see fit not to reply back to candidates.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview at first and it was about 10-20 minutes. They asked simple behavioral questions. If you are prepared and know yourself you should do fine.