Quicken Loans Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.5

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I had a first round of interview with the HR, and it had really gone well and after successful completion of the interview, I received a follow-up email from the HR about moving the application to the next step in the interview process. But after some two days, HR called me back and to my surprise, they said they found the candidates for that position and they are not proceeding my application further and Good luck on my future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were manageable to answer. Question were more common HR questions in the market.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

Was called by the HR for an initial phone interview which was behavioral mostly for about 20mins. Also spoke about resume and my interests. Was expecting a 2nd round of interview but HR called in 3 days to let me know they would be going with other candidates. I guess the company calls everyone who applies to their job role but then later on there is no proper feedback given in the later process.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

They ask simple questions about your involvement in organizations, goals, etc. It is pretty basic and the interviewer is very friendly and walks you through it. Basically they just look at your resume and ask you about it.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The process wasn't too hard. I interviewed on the phone with a recruiter who asked simple behavioral and situational questions. Technical questions were not asked. Basic resume walkthrough and just finding out who you are as a person. The process took a total of 10-20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very quick and had behavioural questions mostly. The recruiter was very friendly and wanted to know about the prior experience and what i am interested in. It was a casual talk and i would recommend people to talk the interview with a honest mindset of what one needs to attain in his career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Syracuse, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was Good and quick like after applying for the internship position, I received an interview call within 1 week. The interviewers are more keen on selecting the experienced people for the internship role. The interviewer was very sweet. They are like mass recruiters, they give interview chance to everyone but select very few!

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic behavioral like tell me about yourself? What do you know about quicken loans? One challenge faced during your academic career?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2017.

Interview

It went really smooth, was asked about my experience. It was mainly focussed on my previous job position and job roles. Also, question was asked on where do I see myself in the coming years and what is my ambition

Interview Questions

• Tell me the challenges that you faced?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their database. Within a week, I received an email to schedule an interview. The interview was on the phone and only 15 minutes. I heard notice from the company a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Definitely get call or email for an interview if you apply.
    Two Rounds
    1. HR (Max Hour an hour) Phone call. Sry to say, I do not now what they are actually expecting. I heard they rejected everyone whom I know. Very Difficult to clear this round.
    2. Technical

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about your past work experience
      2. What is your career interest
      3. How would see you in 10 years
      4. What does the worst thing happen to you in workplace and how did you handle it
      5. What are your weakness
      6. What you know about our company
      7. How do you know about our company
      8. what did you learn from your manager in the past   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

During the first interview, they will ask you mostly behavioral questions. They also run through your resume and ask you to share some experiences and how they can pertain to the internship.

Interview Questions

• How do these experiences on your resume pertain to this internship?   Answer Question