Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The process wasn't too lengthy. I interviewed on the phone with a recruiter, then had two interviews with leaders that I would work with in the future. None of them were overly intense, and technical questions weren't asked; Quicken mostly wants to make sure you're an upstanding individual before they get into further details.

Interview Questions

• If you had to create a For Dummies book teaching someone how to perform in this role, what would be your first 5 lessons?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Easy and smooth, I got a call from HR recruiter to set a phone screen and we decided on a suitable time to connect.
    Interview questions were pretty straightforward.
    The decision was informed swiftly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Quicken Loans?
      Why QuickenLoans?
      Whats your background?
      Whats the most difficult task you have been faced with?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

After applying, I got a phone call to setup a 30 minutes interview. It was an HR round where they asked me basic questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and they informed me about the result after 7 days.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

It was a very quick process. I had my phone interview on Friday and had my in person interview by Tuesday. Went in to meet with the recruiter, did a job shadow and then interviewed with the regional VP. They gave me a few questions to email by midnight that day as well for "homework"

Interview Questions

• Questions about adversity and being competitive. Give examples.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The interview process went smooth. The recruiters did an excellent job finding a good match for me in the company. The hiring manager that interviewed me asked detailed questions. They really engaged me in lengthy discussions..

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Only a few days after submitting an application, resume, and cover letter, a recruiter from Quicken called me to set up a 15-min phone interview for the following day. During that interview, the recruiter discussed some of the benefits of working with the Family of Companies, and only asked a few questions. The phone interview concluded when the recruiter let me know they would contact me in a few days with their decision on the position. Overall, it was a very quick process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made an error, and what you did to remedy that error.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview with team members. Manager came across as unprofessional. I felt as if the interview was an inconvenience to them. There were a few red flags during the process that I wasn't upset that I didn't get an offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in August 2017.

Interview

First interviews are phone calls, then they call again but a longer phone call and then in-person interviews start.

They reach out via email, but it goes to your span box because it is this every generic email, since I did not see the email they called to set up another call (15-20 min) for us to chat about the position.

The called started with the question what have you heard about Quicken Loans? Which if you have heard anything about the company its never anything good, so that a fun one to answer, and then she spend 5 min telling me about Quicken Loans, and not even why she thought it was great just facts about the company. All the rest of the question are basic, you can tell she was reading them off a sheet. Even if I was offer and second interview I'd no thank you, nothing special here.

Interview Questions

• I always think this one is the hardest, what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in August 2017.

Interview

It is a Initial Photo interview. It asks very basic question such as tell me about yourself, what's the biggest challenge, would you like to relocate to downtown in Detroit and so on

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

This was the first phone screening interview, I wasn't expecting to get an offer just yet. The recruiter I interviewed with said she will be calling back within a few business days to let me know if there is a position available that fits my interests. I am glad I prepared for the interview because I had already written out responses to all of the questions she asked me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

It was 15 min of pre-interview with the associate recruiter. Asking mostly about my future goal and availability and background check. He was really friendly and encouraging to answer. The response for next step took 3 business days.