Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The process wasn't too lengthy. I interviewed on the phone with a recruiter, then had two interviews with leaders that I would work with in the future. None of them were overly intense, and technical questions weren't asked; Quicken mostly wants to make sure you're an upstanding individual before they get into further details.

Interview Questions

• If you had to create a For Dummies book teaching someone how to perform in this role, what would be your first 5 lessons?   1 Answer

Loan Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Two interviews. One with recruiter/Human Resources, and the other interview with department manager. Interview were maybe 30 minutes long. Very laid back interview not intense at all.

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I was called on the phone number that I had provided in my application and asked a few screening questions to determine whether or not they would be interested in moving forward with me as a candidate. The recruiter who called me was very polite and understanding. The questions that I was asked were quite straightforward and the overall experience was nice and the call lasted for about 25 minutes.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I had a first round of interview with the HR, and it had really gone well and after successful completion of the interview, I received a follow-up email from the HR about moving the application to the next step in the interview process. But after some two days, HR called me back and to my surprise, they said they found the candidates for that position and they are not proceeding my application further and Good luck on my future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were manageable to answer. Question were more common HR questions in the market.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

First HR round on phone mostly about the company, job and resume. HR was very polite very nice to talk on the phone. She said they liked me and then she called and said they foudn someone else

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

The HR person seemed like was reading from a teleprompter, everything was "thank you for sharing" when answering questions. Real quick you get the feeling they are just herding people through the process as turn over must be high. Forget what the reviews says, they ask "how do you feel about working 12 hour shifts during the week AND at least 1 day for 3 weekends a month." Total sweatshop but hey you get free slushies and popcorn. So if you really need the money and don't mind being herded around like cattle, this could be the opportunity for you.

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about working 12 hour days during the week AND at least 1 day shift on the weekends for 3 weekends a month?   1 Answer

Information Security Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Phone interview asking for background information. They appreciate you knowing about their company. The process was very timely and efficient. Their main goal is to have ppl work their that fit the culture.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about QuickenLoans?   1 Answer

Mortgage Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call the next day and had a brief interview. We discussed the job and Quicken Loans very broadly. Then, had a longer phone interview with the recruiter two days later. This interview was a little more in depth. There were the typical interview questions. Nothing too out of the ordinary. This is a sales position. Be prepared for that. After that I was assigned some homework that was online. There were personality based questions and a bit of a virtual experience to show what the job was like. After that was completed, I was invited for an in person interview.

Database Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I applied online and got a call next day.They scheduled for a phone call interview for the next day.It was a basic interview for us to know about the company and for them to know our potential.Go through the job responsibilities and requirements.I'm waiting for their response

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

phone interview. They asked me about my background. Why this position? What you look yourself after five years? talk about some of the group project you worked on? do you have any questions?

Interview Questions

• What was the obstacle you faced in your career till now?   1 Answer

SQA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I received calls​ on my QA applications 3 times so far. I received my 3rd rejection today from the recruiter. I was informed that the team is looking for a year more experienced person than me. The position is ASSOCIATE level. They had mentioned 2-3 years experience in the job qualification. I have over 3 years experience as a QA. Rejecting me without even a single call from the hiring team, is frustrating.

I am never going to apply Quicken Loans as I am not sure if the recruiting teams there are aware of their hiring requirements and their sorry state of affairs. What is the point if you are going to get rejected anyways?

Interview Questions

• Recruiter asked questions based on my experience and resume   Answer Question