Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a recruiter from Detroit reach out to me after putting information in a while back. We talked for about 25 minutes then she put me in touch with the Scottsdale recruiter since that is the location that I was interested in. Had about an hour phone call with her, going over past experience, skills, and behavioral type questions. She had me to do an online simulation which was a breeze then shortly afterwards scheduled me an interview. I had the in-person interview with the VP of sales and a sale manager at the Scottsdale location. Very easy-going interview and genuine management. They weren't hiding anything in what to expect from working at QL, which is often the contrary. We talked mainly about values and stories of my past experiences in sales. I didn't have to do a mock sales call like others mentioned having to do. It seemed more of a culture-fit interview than anything. I had my background check done which took almost 2 weeks total. Overall, a long process, but I'm excited to start working for this company.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 components that the best salesman have?   1 Answer

Nov 27, 2017 – Community Manager

We're glad you had such a great interview experience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneseo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Geneseo, NY).

Interview

I submitted the application on their website. After a few weeks, I got an email requesting to schedule an interview. The preliminary interview was over the phone, it lasted about 20-30 mins. We basically walked through the resume. At the end the recruiter asked if I had any questions.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I applied through my university and got a call from a recruiter within a month. He had a quick interview in which he asked questions regarding my programming background and personality and said he would find a match for me. Around three days later I received a call asking if I wanted to do a QA intern role, I quickly accepted and he set up another phone five days later with three members of the QA department. The interview went fine and the questions were generally simple, though less technical than I expected.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

Received my first phone screen within two weeks of applying. Learned about company culture and just discussed Quicken Loans culture. Then a week later got a phone call asking for me to interview with another person. Felt interview went well but did not get any contact within the time frame they provided. Reached out and they finally got back to me saying they had no openings.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst thing that has happened to you in college   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

Interview

we had 15 mins of conversationAt the first, they asked me what I know regarding the company. Then, they explained about their company. They asked questions regarding my resume. They also asked me about the current works and studies. They also asked me to share an experience with STAR type question. They also asked me to explain the project work. Past project work and current project work as well. At the first, they asked me what I know regarding the company. Then, they explained about their company. They asked questions regarding my resume. They also asked me about the current works and studies. They also asked me to share an experience with STAR type question. They also At the first, they asked me what I know regarding the company. Then, they explained about their company. They asked questions regarding my resume. They also asked me about the current works and studies. They also asked me to share an experience with STAR type question. They also asked me to explain the project work. Past project work and current project work as well. At the first, they asked me what I know regarding the company. Then, they explained about their company. They asked questions regarding my resume. They also asked me about the current works and studies. They also asked me to share an experience with STAR type question. They also asked me to explain the project work. Past project work and current project work as well.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Basic Behavioral/ Star Questions. Interviewer gives a lot of positive feedback but nothing too crazy. From what the interviewer said you do not get paid as much as an intern there as opposed to other fortune 500 companies, if your goal is to earn money and not just acquire an internship I would apply elsewhere.

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

First interview was about 10-15 minutes covering the basics on my resume and information I knew already about QL. Both first and second interviews are over the phone and with talent recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to be in 5 years? What is a difficult situation that you overcame and how? Name a time you lead and group. What is your expected salary?   Answer Question

Jan 22, 2018 – Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Legal Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Recruiter called me and asked a series of questions that weren't related to the job, but rather on placing me in a role they found best suited. They never followed up with me afterwards, so when I reached out I was told another candidate was being pursued. A week later, the job is still being advertised.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to internships?   1 Answer

Jan 22, 2018 – Community Manager

Thank you for your candid review.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of phone interviews. Questions were general behavioral questions and questions about past experiences in school and other jobs. Nothing too challenging, mostly what you would expect from any job interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced in a previous job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Jan 17, 2018 – Community Manager

Thank you for your review.

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

Both first and second interview were on the phone. The recruiters were pleasant and professional. All questions are based on how you can translate your previous experiences to the current position.

Interview Questions

• - What do you know about Quicken Loans?
      - Tell me about a time you faced a major obstacle at work.
      - What was your most important role?
      - Questions about my experience with LMS system and MS Office   Answer Question

Feb 12, 2018 – Community Manager

Thank you for your review!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

1st Interview was mostly behavioral questions and them getting to know you as a person and what you have to offer. I was offered a 2nd interview scheduled with a recruiter.