Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.6

586 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with two different recruiters, and was eventually informed I wasn't being moved forward with. Both recruiters were friendly and facilitated two-sided conversation. Due to my late application, I was encouraged to apply again the following year.

Interview Questions

• What are some relevant projects you've worked on?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Went through a phone screening and then a phone interview before scheduling an in person interview. The company comps parking cost and gives very clear directions about where to park and how to get to the building.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions. The interview was very conversational and less call and response.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Applied through University job site. Just had initial phone interview where interviewer seemed uninterested and asked few questions. The process was fast as Quicken Loans called back within a week to say they were moving forward with other candidates.

IT Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Several phone interviews to make sure I was a good fit with company culture. Asked how much I had heard about Quicken and Gilbert and if I was okay with working in city.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

The first 2 interviews were with recruiters. The third interview was with a project manager team lead. I was told it would be a panel interview. Interviewer for the 3rd interview was not prepared.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Phone interview, then an in person interview. They take a few days and then call you back. I didn't get the job and I knew right away.. the guy was EXTREMELY rude.... he was late the the interview and talked down to be the entire time. At the end he asked if I wanted to see and talk to some of the employees. When I said yes, he rolled his eyes. So rude.. he reminded me of schmitt from new girl

Interview Questions

• If you could open a skateboard store or work for a big company and make $500,000 a year what would you chose   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Easy and smooth, I got a call from HR recruiter to set a phone screen and we decided on a suitable time to connect.
    Interview questions were pretty straightforward.
    The decision was informed swiftly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Quicken Loans?
      Why QuickenLoans?
      Whats your background?
      Whats the most difficult task you have been faced with?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

After applying, I got a phone call to setup a 30 minutes interview. It was an HR round where they asked me basic questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and they informed me about the result after 7 days.

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Only a few days after submitting an application, resume, and cover letter, a recruiter from Quicken called me to set up a 15-min phone interview for the following day. During that interview, the recruiter discussed some of the benefits of working with the Family of Companies, and only asked a few questions. The phone interview concluded when the recruiter let me know they would contact me in a few days with their decision on the position. Overall, it was a very quick process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made an error, and what you did to remedy that error.   Answer Question

.NET Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was very streamlined and consisted four rounds including online Coding tests.

1. Phone Interview with HR
    2. Two Online HackerRank coding test
    3. Technical Interview (2 People on the phone)
    4. Onsite Interview (Group of 4 interviewers)

First was a general discussion with the recruiter and then I was asked to do an Online Coding test.
    This was follwed with a technical and onsite interview.