Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quicken Loans Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Applied through College and got a phone call after a few days to set up a phone-screening interview with an HR recruiter. Basic behavioral questions with an emphasis on past internship experiences. The recruiter was super friendly. Called back after 7-10 days to set up a second phone interview with recruiting team. Still in process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

15 to 20 minutes. What are your goals? What was a specific problem you encountered in previous employment and how did you resolve it? Standard questions - sounded like he was reading from a script.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Quicken Loans?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Interview

Apply on school website and got call, which I missed, and an email for interview schedule. Got phone a little bit late for about 1 min. Asked why choose my current major and some behavioral questions. BTW, it is hard to hear questions sometimes since there are some noise from their side.

Analytical Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone screen interview. Then next week I was notified they have another interview for me. In the second interview, interviewer was friendly and gentle. Lots of behavioral questions and skill questions. 15 min was for the interview but it went on for 25 mins. A week ;ater she left a message saying they are looking for different candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The interview lasted for about 30 mins and it was an HR interview. I made a lot of research about the company, though I was impressed by the company, I feel they do not set up this phone interview with the intention to hire someone, I say this because a lot of my friends got this phone interview and I answered it really well and my qualifications matched really well with the position as well. But the outcome for everyone is the same. And I see the same kind of reviews everywhere about Quicken Loans. Only positive reviews are the ones who applied through an employee reference. I believe the candidates should be contacted only if they like the profile and interested in moving forward with the hiring process. It felt like the person on the call was in a hurry and just took the interview for the heck of it. Not happy with it.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

A set of 4 interviews, 3 phone and the final in-person. Very efficient interview process. After submitting your resume and cover letter, a Quicken recruiter will call you within 48 hours to set up the initial interview. The interviews are simple, conversation-esque, and you can feel the energy from the recruiter, which is a clear indication of their love for the company. Very satisfactory process overall.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Quicken Loans?

Why the mortgage banker position?

Tell me about a time you had a dispute with a coworker and how you overcame that.
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Lady was very nice, yet seemed like a giant call center where everything was scripted. Felt very much like a cog in the machine. Could hear people all around on the phone asking the same exact questions.

TechnologySummer 2017 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter called a couple of days after I submitted my application to schedule a phone screen interview. The phone screen interview was about twenty minutes long and mainly consisted of behavioral questions ("tell me about a time you..."). About a week and a half later, the recruiter called to inform me that they "decided to move forward with other candidates."

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (New Orleans, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Email sent --settle down time to schedule an interview-- 30min long. Asking questions to find your need and make sure you know which specific position you are applying and why you match the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. what do you know about quicken loans 2. which specific position you are interested in and why 3. details about your resume 4.what kind of difficulties do you meet in your experience 5. what kind of mistakes did you made in your past experience and why did you make such mistakes   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online after which I got a call in two week to set up a telephonic Interview. Pretty easy questions like how did you hear about quicken loans. Why did you apply for this position, etc.